Everything posted by Roxasfan0210
-
Roxasfan0210's status update
i brought a freind home with me and he was acting stuid (sighs) guys are idiots sometimes
- Zack Fair
- Zack Fair
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
im bored!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahhaha!!!
i wish i could but im so bored that i don't want to
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
My new profile pic is epic!!
yeah i gotta say it is I love aqua!!!
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!
I know right I'm excited I read all the books
- Kh2 Clannad theme
- Vanitas
-
Sora Kingdom Hearts By barbypornea[1]
- WMTMWRTL
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
I hate being sick well more ramen for me!
i've never had ramen but i really want to
-
Never make a promise that you can't keep
so true
-
sad TT TT
trust me i was hungry until two hours ago
-
i was taunted with a cookie! TT TT i think the world hates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i get that feeling to T-T
-
Love is Stupid
I know right, but i probably shouldn't say that
-
Im anoxious and i don't know why!!!!!
that could be true
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
- Roxasfan0210's status update
-
I have finally acquired Birth By Sleep!! SCORE!!!
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! i s envy you now