Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roxasfan0210

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roxasfan0210

  1. i brought a freind home with me and he was acting stuid (sighs) guys are idiots sometimes
  2. Roxasfan0210 replied to roxas-rei's profile comment
    no kidding right
  3. Roxasfan0210 replied to roxas-rei's profile comment
    I know right!!!!!!
  4. i wish i could but im so bored that i don't want to
  5. im bored!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahhaha!!!
  6. happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!!
  7. yeah i gotta say it is I love aqua!!!
  8. FINALLY A VACTION FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Roxasfan0210 replied to Oishii's profile comment
    I know right I'm excited I read all the books
  10. Roxasfan0210 commented on Kaiminechan's gallery image Drawings
  11. Roxasfan0210 commented on Vanitas1026's gallery image Drawings
  12. Roxasfan0210 commented on Kinode's gallery image Drawings
  13. I hate homework it exahusting >: (
  14. i've never had ramen but i really want to
  15. Roxasfan0210 replied to tawnyHero's profile comment
    trust me i was hungry until two hours ago
  16. Roxasfan0210 replied to WakingDawn96's profile comment
    I know right, but i probably shouldn't say that
  17. that could be true
  18. Im anoxious and i don't know why!!!!!
  19. Im anoxious and i don't know why!!!!!
  20. Im anoxious and i don't know why!!!!!
  21. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! i s envy you now

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top