Everything posted by TheHeartsDepths
-
LIGHT VS DARKNESS!
~The light will always shine through even within the deepest darkness~
-
joke weapons
I know right?
-
kingdom hearts bbs-ven/roxas?
TheHeartsDepths replied to terven531's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWouldn't it just?
-
How are you Mary Sue?
Xion is only half Mary-sue ~And Larxene is just beautifully evil~
-
Sora in Organization XIII
Sora is already in the organization in the form of roxas. ~Two halves make a whole, completely different and completely the same~
-
A quote I've never understood.
I thought it related to Roxas forgetting his true self. ~And then he leaves to find his answers ~
-
blind fold
Riku used the blindfold to try to keep his darkness inside of himself. ~Why must he be so depresssing?~ P.S The blindfold looks epic
-
Sora
Because being happy is just the way Sora is. ~To me it is perfectly natural~
-
Do you prefer this?
~The official one is officially better~
-
What is up with Xion transforming 3 times
The organisation uses: 3 tries at beating Roxas 3 sets of Armour 3 worlds ~And fails each time~
-
funny and extra chapter kh 358/2 manga
The link does not work ~And I want to read the manga~
-
NEW Xion, Namine, and Kairi Theory
There is a connection ~Just not quite the way you explained it~
-
Is Roxas in love with Xion?
Roxas & Namine 4ever!!! ~But Xion is one of Roxy's BFF's so he does love her but just as a friend~
-
joke weapons
Axel: "Taste the heat of pepperoni"!!! ~Can you just imagine him saying something like that?~
- Are they really hurt?
- Riku and Kairi's Torment?
- Was coded really worth that much fuss?
-
"White Negative"
The entire Unversed creation confuses me actually ~Shrugs~
-
Speculation on Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-
~I completely agree with you~ GAH!!! Why can't Square Enix stick to one console,I mean really!
-
kingdom hearts bbs-ven/roxas?
TheHeartsDepths replied to terven531's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI can imagine how ven will react to Sora. ~It's Vanitas ATTACK!!!~ I wonder how Roxy and ven will react to each other? Major shock.
-
X-Blade
I would Love it if he did ~However it seems unlikely~
-
Did anyone see?
My Re:CoM dosn't work because it is the wrong version for my PAL PlayStation ~It is so very very sad :unsure: ~
-
Ven connection to sora
That would be so cool ~How do ya think Roxas would react to meeting Him?~
-
vexen sucks
I strongly dislike that creepy scientist!!! ~Hate is to strong a word and yet it is carelessly used these days~
-
LOL! A seriously funny cutscene (poor vexen)
TheHeartsDepths replied to rikuluver15's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesI like Axel but I think this is like the darker part of his nature and I am not sure what I think about that. ~How come lots of people hate Sora for killing some of the Organization when they started most of the fights? And when Axel kills his fellow nobody's not many people think much of it? Kinda unfair to me~