Everything posted by rainbowdash64
- KH3 possibly out this year
-
Hey I'm new
Hello, and welcome!
-
Nice to meet you all!
Greetings! I hope you have a better time here than whatever other site you used!
-
spoiler for those who haven't seen the kh3d trailer.
rainbowdash64 replied to Col.Random's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)useless thread. your asking a question, but you don't want an answer. Maybe I'm missing something.
-
*SPOILERS* why is the final boss ****?
rainbowdash64 replied to rainbowdash64's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)ah. ok thanks people! That clears things up!
-
*SPOILERS* why is the final boss ****?
Why is it Ventus? Really? What did he do wrong? And then Sora comes out of him. So... it's actually Sora? Sora is evil now? HELP!?
-
FAVORITE BATTLE of Kingdom Hearts
Without a doubt Siax Data. I can fight this guy forever. I love his battle quotes so much, and he really isn't very hard either. But dang was he fun!
-
Bad or Worse Voice Actors in Kingdom Hearts
The worst voice actor in the entire series is Terra's voice. (I don't know the name) Here is why: I like Terra, and I like the voice, but Terra should have a very dark voice, instead of one that is sometimes easy to mix up with Ventus. (AKA, Terra's voice is too high pitch) Roxas has a GREAT voice, but sometimes he really messes it up. Mainly the, "Who else will I have Ice cream with?!" scene. That would have been a TEAR JERKING scene... if he didn't sound like he actually wanted ice cream. And then we have Quinton Flynn. Who could not like that voice? That voice is is amazing. It goes PERFECT with Axel, and makes the character even cool. (20% cooler anyone?) This is to such an extent that Axel is easily the best character in the series. He is cool, his voice is amazing, he has a friggen Keyblade now, and, come on guys, don't lie. Axel is kinda hot. (Yes, I'm a guy. No I'm not gay... I don't think. o.0 ) Other good examples are Ventus. Who's voice is also amazing, and fits the character perfectly. (not to mention Ven has some of the best dialogue in the series) And who could forget Riku. Dang Riku has an epic voice. You can't hear him yelling: "You're gonna lose it all!!" without thinking, "he sounds so awesome!!" Anyway, sorry for me long ranting. Just stating my opinion!
-
Snippets of the Famitsu interview tells us about the Xehanort Saga..
oh. never mind then! We still don't know if Axel would be there. It would suck for him to be gone...
-
Snippets of the Famitsu interview tells us about the Xehanort Saga..
That's too bad. I'm gonna really miss our friends from this saga. Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas, and all the others, you will never be forgotten.
-
Please! HELP ME!
rainbowdash64 replied to barry2255's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I don't even see how it would be a *spoiler*. It's the same thing. Just in japaness. Whats so great about waiting till you have it yourself? Think about what a spoiler is, and then re-consider. ; )
-
Who are they? *Spoilers*
rainbowdash64 replied to masgrande's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)they are somebodies. they have hearts.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection
And then Lea/ Axel had a keyblade...
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
ARE. YOU. SERIOUS!?!? Sora is In, wow. just. blown away. Never thought I'd live to see Sora in Kingdom Hearts. This is just. *breaths heavy* to much to handle.
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
go to the URL. copy, and paste.
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
?
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
sure! i'v got that one! my 3DS friend code is: 4554-0756-6175 PM me when ever you'd be up to playin!
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
anyone want to play Starcraft2?
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
this!
-
It's time! (*MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING*)
i'm spoiler ready!
-
Doesn't the Internet Need...
i don't think i have ever raged at you. ; ) trolling people is fun.
-
The Mau5 is in the hau5
they are just so awesome that they are everywhere! ; )
-
The Mau5 is in the hau5
Aaaaand rainbow dash!
-
Doesn't the Internet Need...
you know whats even worse? Not knowing they are being sarcastic when they say something mean, I rage at them, then find out they where joking. (I feel like such an A hole when i do that) THIS! Lol.
-
SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE
rainbowdash64 replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixi can help you with anything BBS-wise except this. command board is kinda just luck and Stun cards. : /