Everything posted by keyblademaster29
- O.o
- O.o
-
If You Could Travel to a Foreign Country
I'd porbrably have to go with France so I can go snowboarding on the Alps.
- Terra Fanclub
-
:|
- I want a new friend.
I'll be your friend.- Walmart is also offering a pre-order bonus.
keyblademaster29 replied to A mystery's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well at least you'll still be able to get it.- Hunger Games
- Walmart is also offering a pre-order bonus.
keyblademaster29 replied to A mystery's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Um do have any game stores near you?- Walmart is also offering a pre-order bonus.
keyblademaster29 replied to A mystery's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Um....Best Buy?- Axel/Lea Fanclub
Got It Memorized?- If I could have 1 Wish I would wish for loads of Kh stuff. Man, Thats a good dream...
If I could have one wish, I'd wish for a keyblade.- Riku's sense of smell
My reaction to that when I first heard it: Riku: "I just can't stand your horrible stench." Me: o_o- E3 2012
I'm pretty sure that some KH-related will be announced at E3.- Metal Gear Rising: Reveagence
I love the series but I might pass on this one.- DmC: Devil May Cry
Yes I agree. He was looking a little....emo-ish. Also I love the setting of the game.- DmC: Devil May Cry
What are your thoughts on the game?- Can't wait for the KH 3D demo.
Can't wait for it to be released in NoA.- What 3DS games do you have?
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Kid Icarus Uprising Resident Evil Revelations- keyblademaster29's status update
- Walmart is also offering a pre-order bonus.
keyblademaster29 replied to A mystery's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I've already preordered the game at Gamestop.- Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Ugh I wish I had a time machine (or maybe an Ocarina).- Do you have any video game action figures?
- Kingdom hearts 3D US/Canada Release Date confirmed
That sucks. When I first saw this thread I rushed over here at the light, only to be highly disapointed.- Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
keyblademaster29 replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I hope this anniversary box comes to North America. Also 61 days left!! - I want a new friend.