Everything posted by mgmkidKH
-
KH 358/2 Days Manga - Chapters Order
Oh, thanks I didn't see that comment
-
KH 358/2 Days Manga - Chapters Order
I know it's a nonesense, but I was wondering what chapters are included in each Volume of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Manga (it helps me to organise my library better ). I know that there are 5 Volumes, but what chapters are included in each?
- How old were you when you first started playing Kingdom Hearts?
-
Do you enjoy KH Re:Chain of Memories' card system?
Well, CoM and Re: CoM were the first games in the series that added so many skills (Firaga Burst, Cloud Summon, etc.), so yes, playing them were fantastic, but I'd say I prefer the command system EDIT: And I don't think this is the worst KH game, I really enjoyed both of these games more than Re:coded
- Square Enix releases 6 new screenshots for HD 1.5 ReMIX
- Are you interested in getting Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?
- Do you miss the Drive Forms?
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy 13: Who do you think Lumina is
- Do you think the final bosses in KH games are hard?
-
Whats wrong with cuteness?
Hahahaha it's okay I didn't explain myself very clearly in that topic too
-
Whats wrong with cuteness?
There's nothing wrong with cuteness (if your allies are the ones who are cute), but I don't like fighting cats and dogs... not even bats... They don't look... serious
- Have you ever tried finishing a KH game at lvl 1?
- Would you like to see Dream Eaters in future KH games?
-
What did you think of the english trailer of KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
I have seen so many times the Japanese version of that trailer that now the English version seems too wierd for me...
-
FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster website launched
There's something I can't understand: why Final Fantasy games are released worlwide at the same time, but Kingdom Hearts games are released first in Japan and months later (or never) in US and PAL? Is a matter of Tetsuya Nomura or what? Edit: I have another doubt Has the prize been confirmed? And a small detail... Why is the website icon the Logo of LIGHTNING RETURNS?
-
Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed XV for PS4?
Yes, I know. But it's just I don't want to buy more consoles, not for a while. In 2011 I bought a PSP just for BbS and last year I bought a 3DS XL for KH3D and a PS3 when KH1.5 was announced. I won't buy a PS4 until, at least, 2-3 years, and I will only buy it if it has interesting games.
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed XV for PS4?
- What's your thoughts on the 358/2 Days "Movie"?
-
Have you previously played all 3 games that now compose KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
I played KH, CoM, Re: CoM (on PCSX2, because it never came to PAL) and 358/2 Days. So, the only thing I am looking for is for the HD Days Movie and the Final Mix extras (and the improved camera ).
-
Music for 1.5 remix/Xion's Battle?
I also would love to see a new OST coming out! When I was watching the cutscene *spoiler* where Xion shows herself with Sora's face to Roxas, I was shocked when I realised they had added a new rearranged track to the BGM
- Have you already watched all the cutscenes of 358/2 Days in KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
-
Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?
I just hope they release it as soon as posible!! I want them to stop making remakes or HD remasters!! I want KH3 for PS3, not for PS4 D:< Edit: I now have a doubt... What are they going to do with KH3D? I know the gameplay would be difficult to be added to KH2.5 because of the touch screen gameplay, but they could include it as cutscenes
- Official suggestion topic for the Poll of the Day
-
After the release of 1.5 in Japan. Will North America, Europe, and Australia get a release date?
I just hope that 1.5 and Lightning Returns don't release the same month D: I wouldn't have enough time to play both of them
- Is Kingdom Hearts your favorite video game series?