Everything posted by mgmkidKH
-
So Are You Sure Roxas and Xion... (Some Spoilers)
I like Roxas a lot (and also Xion), but how can they both come alive again? Roxas would be confused with Ventus, and don't forget Xion can't be near to Roxas, or she will steal his "life" (I don't know how to explain this)... If they come alive again, then my mind will blow
- How many times have you already beaten KH3D?
-
Kingdom Hearts BBS Online - Mirage Arena
mgmkidKH replied to Buttercup Camera's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI would love to play it online But I don't have a PS3 So sad :'(
- How much would you rate KH3D?
-
Kingdom Hearts Fonts
Hello I was wondering if anybody knows where can I get all the fonts of Kingdom Hearts. I already have the font of the title (the letters they use for "Kingdom Hearts"). I was wondering if someone knows where to get the font of the Minigames: And the font of the Subtitles? It looks like Comic Sans, but I don't know if I'm right http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png Thanks
- Did you enjoy finally being able to play as Riku once again?
-
Simple and Clean Music Video
We haven't seen a Secret Ending like that since Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Now all the secret endings are cutscenes of "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts"...
-
*SPOILERS* Theory for the 7 Warriors of Light
That's what I can't understand. Why did Riku have Kairi's Keyblade?? She didn't summoned it, and suddenly Riku gave it to her. o.O
-
*SPOILERS* Theory for the 7 Warriors of Light
Oh, I forgot that part. You mean when Kairi hides behind Aqua when the Unversed attacked her, right?
-
*SPOILERS* Theory for the 7 Warriors of Light
I thought Aqua's touch wasn't for this. When she used the magic spell she said "One day when you are in trouble, the light within you- will lead you to the light of another. Someone to keep you safe", refering to Sora, I think. Maybe a "secondary effect" could be the legacy of the keyblade, but Aqua didn't do the same as Terra with Riku.
-
*SPOILERS* Theory for the 7 Warriors of Light
But Kairi isn't a complete Keyblade wielder. Riku gave her the Keyblade in KH2, she didn't summoned it like Lea... so I think Lea is a better option than Kairi.
- In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?
-
*spoilers* so has anybody..
If your problem is the Drop Gauge, then install one Drop-Me-Not Command on your Command Deck.
-
What level did you beat the secret boss?( spoilers....kinda)
mgmkidKH replied to Memory's skyline's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)On Standard: Riku Lv. 42, Sora Lv. 44 On Proud: Riku Lv. 50, Sora Lv. 55
- In your opinion, was KH3D a good 10th anniversary present?
- Do you intend to get all the trophies, or only enough to unlock the Secret Ending?
- Videos / Dream Drop Distance
-
Treasure chests maps
Oh, thank you so much !I finally got all treasures
-
Optional Boss stopping my collection! (Spoilers)
mgmkidKH replied to murcielagogt81's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That strategy works really good I've beat him in Proud Mode with Sora at level 59
-
Treasure chests maps
Oh no! I was wondering of why I don't get the Treasure Seeker trophy, an it's because I didn't find a treasure of Prankster's Paradise (Sora) . It's the number 22. Please, help!
-
KH3D Spanish Subbed Cutscenes (Spoilers)
English: Hello everybody. This is my first topic, so excuse me if I do something wrong . Well, as you know, Kingdom Hearts 3D is only subbed in English, French and German.So, I decided to start subtitling the cutscenes to Spanish for letting every Spanish speaker (don't know if I wrote it well :wacko: ) understand the history. Here is my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mgmkidkh I will be uploading every cutscene subtitled to Spanish. Here you got the playlist. Check it out to see every cutscene I uploaded: I've already uploaded all the cutscenes of Destiny Islands and Sora in Traverse Town. If you want, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook https://twitter.com/mgmkidkh http://www.facebook.com/mgmkidkh Español: Hola a todos. Este es mi primer tema en el foro, así que perdonadme si hago algo mal . Bueno, como ya sabéis, Kingdom Hearts 3D está únicamente subtitulado al inglés, francés y alemán. Así que, he decidido empezar a subtitular las escenas al español para dejar que todo hablante español entienda la historia. Aquí tenéis mi canal de YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mgmkidkh Iré subiendo todas las escenas subtituladas al español. Aquí tenéis la lista de reproducción. Echadle un vistazo para ver cada escena que suba: Ya he subido todas las escenas de Islas del Destino y de Sora en Ciudad de Paso. Here you got the first cutscenes / Aquí tenéis las primeras escenas. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=igCqsiO4EK0&list=PL47CB0C75600223EE&index=2&feature=plpp_video http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yW4QVhEOZw
-
No Kingdom Hearts 3D Final Mix?
Maybe they'll do a remake to another platform, but I doubt it.
-
What was your favourite Keyblade design in KH3D? *spoiler maybe meh*
I don't like too much any of them. They have too many colors... The only ones I like are Divewing, End of Pain, and Ultima Weapon, but the coolest of them is Way to Dawn.
-
what are the best dream eaters in dream drop distance? possible spoilers
mgmkidKH replied to justin.andrade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)You have to think on what Link Attack or Link Style do they give, and what can you unlock in their Ability Link Board. I'm actually using Sir Kyroo and Ryu Dragon with Sora (I love the Link Atrack "Decussation"), and the third is Meowjesty, but I don't use him a lot. With Riku I use Aura Lion, Keeba Tiger and Majik Lapin. They all have great Ability Link Boards
-
Treasure chests maps
Finally find it All the treasures found