Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DawningEclipse

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DawningEclipse

  1. Banned because I'm confused
  2. DawningEclipse replied to DawningEclipse's profile comment
    Lol Monty PHYTHON
  3. Still your not human, so your a witch!
  4. If you can float that means your a witch!!! BURN THE WITCHES!!!
  5. Oh, oh fight ! *hides*
  6. Banned for being wrong
  7. No I mean was it mp4, wmv, avi or so on
  8. I mostly based it on the trailers and the sort of hidden hints Nomura gave in his recent DDD interviews
  9. I really doubt that will happen there are only two known evil Keyblade wielders. Master Xehanort and Vanitas and one of them is gone so no
  10. Banned for stalking
  11. I believe this is by Silverknux1991
  12. Demyx and Xaldin are cheats

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top