Everything posted by DawningEclipse
-
Shops in Japan advertising the release of KH3D
Cant wait for the NA release of the game
-
Further Implications of the Replica Program
I actually thought of this too. Not much was said about how far the Organization was in the program other then creating, Replku and Xion. Also the journal did state that there were others, and given Vexen who knows if he created on last creation before his untimely death by Axel. There are still things not fully revealed about the program that we just dont fully know yet. But im putting this in one of the possibilitys
-
Funny... Seven Princesses of Light, and Seven Key Holes of Sleep
I been noticed that too
-
Aqua VA
Personally I've seen Selena do some voice acting before, but never serious roles like Aqua's. So Honestly I think maybe if she took the role seriously and got into the character, she wouldnt be half bad. Willa on the other hand I never did mind idk why I always thought her voice suited the character, though I do admit she did have her off times
-
ohh yeah. St. Patrick's Day is in two days......
New Saint Patricks rule claim I get to punch you even if you wear green, and only me
-
ohh yeah. St. Patrick's Day is in two days......
Now leta me punche you
-
ohh yeah. St. Patrick's Day is in two days......
Or will you? Only I know the question to that answer
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D commercial appears online
It was the inverted Kingdom Key, it was just covered in golden light so you couldnt really see it
-
ohh yeah. St. Patrick's Day is in two days......
I still arm punch you
-
ohh yeah. St. Patrick's Day is in two days......
e.e liez all liez
-
ohh yeah. St. Patrick's Day is in two days......
If your not wearin green, I arm punch you
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D commercial appears online
Eh could of been better still good though
- When was your favorite game of all time released?
-
First look at title screen?
DawningEclipse replied to RobertOrri's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It looks pretty convincing
-
Saix and Xigbar return....?
DawningEclipse replied to Nick Sideris's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)There's a high chance he will
-
Darkness Becomes Light Light Falls Into Darkness
DawningEclipse replied to Riku's Dawn's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Roxas is my favorite
-
Darkness Becomes Light Light Falls Into Darkness
DawningEclipse replied to Riku's Dawn's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)So have I, that's why I cant wait to play as Riku.
-
=w=
- Darkness Becomes Light Light Falls Into Darkness
DawningEclipse replied to Riku's Dawn's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It would, but Riku's movesets has always been dark based like Terra's and Xehanort's, and Vanitas kinda like how Sora's moves are light based like Ventus, Eraqus, and Aqua- Darkness Becomes Light Light Falls Into Darkness
DawningEclipse replied to Riku's Dawn's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Though it would be cool if he did have light powers- "As if..."
Most of what Xigbar said when he started talking never made sense to me lol- =w=
- OMG Becky look at this post TOONCHI
DawningEclipse replied to soriku911's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Riku, cause I'm sick of playing as Sora- Darkness Becomes Light Light Falls Into Darkness
DawningEclipse replied to Riku's Dawn's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well I think it's more complicated it then that given the fact that the titles of most of the games are usually like that. Like Chain of Memories, Coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth By Sleep So yes I agree Sora will probably fall into some form of darkness, but I think Riku might finally get over his fear of the darkness and fully come into the light- 358/2 Days Manga, Volume 4 announced
I cant wait to read it, though I wish I had the actual manga - Darkness Becomes Light Light Falls Into Darkness