Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yep preeeeeeeeeeeeetty much and you learned how to post meme pictures how nice
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thats nice? And sheesh I cant have a opinion? O.o wierd and he kept his arm around him and hugged him twice it wasnt necessary but he did it
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)alright cant argue wit that wut..
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Im confused with the technology they must be advanced if theres plastic noses and mustaches that was wierd and I love how mickey wasnt eating cause their all peasent
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)We never did see riku or sora eat... hmm and meh... GAME GRUMPS I GOT NOTHIN i guess I AM homophobic then but yeah I guess im just overreacting its wierd donald and goofy didnt act that happy Trust me there are thousands of fan girls who wish they were sora in that position..
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thats true but I dont know why he had to keep his arm wrapped over him not that im homophobic but meh....
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)yeah I have searched for kh hentai and I dont really want yaoi in a game where theres mickey mouse and quasimodo just saiyan
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Its wierd he keeps his arm over his shoulder most of near the ending and stuff and riku just would have clapped him on the back..
-
what does sudo neku have?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Coolierz usin him r and r seal and wonder nyan I mean meow..
-
(Spoilers) Question about Sora
Nafees Rahman replied to ChosenHero's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Riku went into soras dream AGAIN AND BEAT VENTUS Well sorta ventus
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
In the ending anyone notice he hugs and touches riku a bit much? And how come riku or donald and goofy arent that happy?
-
what does sudo neku have?
And should I use sudo neku or frootz cat? (._.)
-
Ff 6 or 4 characters possible?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yeah first day of highschool i saw yaoi of that stuff...
-
Ff 6 or 4 characters possible?
So I was wondering if those ff characters could happen I mean it would cool to have cecil battling his darkness and become a corrupted early secret boss then him turning into a paladin and helping against the heartless and terra or locke would be cool theyre good characters and have personality not emo stuff... But knowing square thats never gonna happen
-
Been thinking this since KH2...
Nafees Rahman replied to AntonioKHT's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I dont care? seriously dude its the internet opinions it doesnt matter and final fantasy characters after eight are overrated and are cash cows
-
Been thinking this since KH2...
Nafees Rahman replied to AntonioKHT's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sigh thats awesome first off thinkin it so importantly I LOVE TWEWY its awesome better then most ffs after 9 really and I want four and six then Ill give a shit
-
Are Drive Forms Fusions?
Its kinda like ddd's rikus spirit links right?
-
Do u think they should remaster 358/2 days?
firetruck no please just stfu no not on ps3 or psp birth by sleep seems better then ddd and you guys can play kh1-3 on ps3 and it was on a ds it HAS to be on a wii u or 3ds
-
Who else thinks roxas will ( SpoilERs)
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)yep and he wasnt even his own person dude he was a copy even tho xion was one too she had a personality and story
-
Who else thinks roxas will ( SpoilERs)
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well if you count xion in 358 and I didnt give a single damn about him honestly just a repilca whos memories were fake hes sad blah blah whatever imho
-
Fatal Flame
kh 3d is the best in the series
- With KH3D's release on the Nintendo eShop, do you think CoM will also be released?
-
Anyone else feel like there should have been a versus mode in Days?
We put friendly fire on and killed each other
-
Sora vs. Ventus
If you bring in kh 3d sora he could barely beat ventus but riku.... murder
-
Would Terra and Aqua make a good couple?
Nafees Rahman replied to Roxan nudge's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAqua and namine?