Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
-
[Spoilers] KH3D is one hell of a jaw dropping game!
I called it like three years ago
-
The community anybody? :)
No the show most of the muslim people I know are also geeky like me and community is really well written its pretty surprising
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I named my pet baby chicken that! High five dude or chick !!!
-
The community anybody? :)
I LOVE THE COMMUNITY Its so awesome and stuff and hilarious and im happy since theres a brown guy whos actually muslim and doesnt have a accent
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)What good attacks or abilities does he grant?
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)So thats definetly awesome eh?
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Is sudo neku good and stuff like its attacks and ablities? people just want it cause it looks coo Slot edge is cool I think of that as a type of blitz - I wonder what meow jesty does... what does it do? any good commands or ablities?
- Riku more like chain of memories or 2 in kh 3d form? Spoilers I guess well mostly for kh 2 somewhat anyway
- Riku more like chain of memories or 2 in kh 3d form? Spoilers I guess well mostly for kh 2 somewhat anyway
- Riku more like chain of memories or 2 in kh 3d form? Spoilers I guess well mostly for kh 2 somewhat anyway
-
Riku more like chain of memories or 2 in kh 3d form? Spoilers I guess well mostly for kh 2 somewhat anyway
So is rikus gameplay more similar to his Kingdom hearts 1 and chain of memories gameplay or his Kingdom hearts 2 form? Im curious his kh 2 form was all combos and stuff and I wasnt a fan of his dark firaga but I was wondering also if there was etheral blades or limit session which he has with sora in kh 2
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well I never was able to get nintendogs for ds or 3ds so im gonna treat it like nintendogs and probably rack up thirty hours with my dream eaters
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think you can only get one out of three dude ursa circus sudo neku or meowjesty
-
Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
kh3d Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)YES PLEASE SWEET SWEET SEA SALT FLAVOURED PICTURES -
Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
kh3d Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D).____. . . .. I uh... um.... I dont know .mm -
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Im gonna sound stupid and also being fourteen but um what does affinity mean?
-
Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
kh3d Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hah as if Not gonna lie the keyblades look freakin awesome -
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Not to sound stupid but im probably gonna pet and play with them for hours
-
What Dream Eater came out?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thanks dude BLITZ WAS AWESOME in chain of memories but I kinda want ars arcanum or sonic blade... wait how can you level up your dream eaters?
-
Spoiler* And what is the list of Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance keyblades and how do you obtain them?
Yeah so what keyblades can you get and how do you get them and which one do you prefer?
-
What Dream Eater came out?
So as ive yet to get my 3ds from canada which was found is gonna be mailed tommorow I got kingdom hearts 3d yesterday and I was wondering what does sudo neku meowjesty and ursacircus do and what lucky peoples got him and can tell me what ablities they grants and all that stuff and how useful they are in combat .___.
-
What's your KH3D story?
Nafees Rahman replied to corteximan's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well I wanted to get it on launch day but I uh was too lazy too so I went to a toysrus I didnt go to for like four years since I bought my wii so when I was like eleven and I went back and went to the toysrus and the cashier dude was pressuring me to buy another 3ds but I was like meh and bought Kingdom hearts 3d
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D has offensive language?
I could only wish they said the low level curses of twewy it added a very nice flair
-
ar cards giving me extra dream eaters
Nafees Rahman replied to soraford101's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Could be a glitch... hmm ah well
-
Any Treasure Guide for KH3D?
Nafees Rahman replied to AaySquare's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Im honestly loving the replay value :ph34r: