Everything posted by Nafees Rahman
-
Is it me or are KH3D bosses really hard? (Possible Spoilers)
Nafees Rahman replied to whitewolf's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I dont know if this will help but im starting my tenth playthough of kh 2 on proud and axel beat me like six times
-
Just beat 3D and..wow. [SPOILERS]
Nafees Rahman replied to Heartless666's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Are you suprised? really? Axel wasnt really bad anyway and he had a really strong heart and his keyblade looks soooo badass
-
*MAJOR SPOILERS*keyblade masters?
His heart wasnt strong enough and he didnt go through alot of crap like riku did I say he derserved it
-
What do the ar card dream eaters unlock for you?
So yeah what abilities or attacks do the ar card dream eaters like kab kannon or meow jesty unlock for you and stuff? Not just limited to those mind you
-
I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
kh3d I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thanks person from the internet -
I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
kh3d I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Can it deflect? I kinda feel that windmill attacks should deflect.. hmmm wierd -
DDD Abilities?
whats that dark dash riku does?
-
I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
kh3d I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)So could I just scan kab kannon from the internet or somethin? -
I think this could be spoilers but I was wondering about special commands and how do you get them and what your favorite ones are
A;right so I was wondering where you could get ragnarok or dark firaga and what commands are your favorites? Im just making this cause its raining in nyc and I dont know if ill be able to get kh 3d today..
-
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance - Trophy List [SPOILERS]
Cool doesnt look too hard stat builder and daring diver seem painful but meh thanks
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D, Famitsu.com interview.
You guys were right
-
Share all KH3D videos / walkthroughs / livestreams / "let's plays" here! (KH3D spoilers!)
Question do you need ar cards for the dream eaters? and what did you get? and If you move your hand around while the dream eaters are there do they react?
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I beat him with my 3ds friends 3ds I stole and used for three weeks but my old 3ds was found in canada and they shall mail it but im buying kh 3d anyway
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hears what id do I would use curas and ballonga and try to get behind him and keep a spark ga and stuff
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)THANK YOU BROFIST Im gonna start the game in proud then critical im gonna do my real trys .___.
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)At least i could fight him as much as I want
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I forgot how crappy my webcam is...
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I SHALL DO IT .___. Expect a vid in a month or two its gona take a while to master
-
*Spoiler* No damage from the secret boss anyone? :D
So who did it already? I wanna see it on critical Or is it not possible?
-
Post gameplay or memento/ memoirs please >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)You have a face close enuogh and I wanna see someone do Julius no damage...
-
Post gameplay or memento/ memoirs please >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Thanks dude that helps .___.
-
Whos gettin mark of mastery and whos waiting for it in americaaa?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hell yeah
-
Post gameplay or memento/ memoirs please >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sweet Is there any things you need to do to unlock them or are they there in the start of the game?
-
Post gameplay or memento/ memoirs please >.<
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Damn it.. I beat all the kh games except bbs and kh 1 so its killing me I watched the cutscenes but meh
-
Whos gettin mark of mastery and whos waiting for it in americaaa?
Nafees Rahman replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sea salt flavour?