Everything posted by WALDO
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
-
Super Smash Flash 2 v.08b Pre-Release trailer.
This game looks pretty cool. I never heard of this game until today.
-
umm. hi there!
Welcome to KH13! Try to have fun.
- WALDO's status update
-
Which sports' players are on the field for longer and run further than any other mainstream professional sport in the world?
Okay you are right, I haven't watched a game of it. I need to watch a game of it then to see if it is good or not. Is there any way to watch it over here in the US? They both involve people kicking balls to score points.
- Do you ever sell your used games?
-
What's your favorite Show?
Last Exile is my favorite anime TV show. Stargate Atlantis is my favorite live action TV show. Edit: Oh and Death Note is another anime TV show I really like.
-
Which sports' players are on the field for longer and run further than any other mainstream professional sport in the world?
Its nothing like the NFL, American Football is way better than this. And what is the difference between the AFL and rugby? They look the same to me.
- Have you been checking the lots of KH3D news we've been receiving recently?
- saddest scene in final fantasy series?
-
Which sports' players are on the field for longer and run further than any other mainstream professional sport in the world?
What exactly is AFL? I keep thinking its like the NFL but I know its not.
- Which downloadable game store have you spent the most money in?
-
I made a huge mistake with my,"account",with a game called Blockland!
This... Blockland is totally different than Minecraft. Both are fun games in their own right.
-
Sequels for Awesome Games
Star Wars Battlefront II needs a sequel.
-
I made a huge mistake with my,"account",with a game called Blockland!
Yeah sure I'll play Blockland with you. My BLID is 13063 and my name is WALDO.
-
Sequels for Awesome Games
Final Fantasy XIII-3 needs to be made.
-
How important to you are other people's grammar and spelling when reading their messages online?
Its important to me because when I see people who use bad grammar and spelling, I expect them to be younger kids. While on the other hand, I expect older people to have neat and understandable sentences with correct grammar and spelling. As you get older I expect you to proof read your posts before posting, to see if they have any typos or sloppy sentences. If your posts still have typos after posting them then you should edit your posts and fix them.
- Have you already seen the new KH3D screenshots and characters renders?
-
I'm new. What's up?
Hey there Madnessbomber! Welcome to KH13, one of the best places I like to go to.
-
Hi, everyone! :)
Hey there esumsoraroxas! Welcome to KH13!
- What did you think about Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event?
- Question.
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Premiere Event coverage
Happy 10th anniversary KH! May you live on for another 10 years!
-
Hi
Welcome to the forums! I'm a newbie myself so hopefully we will have a blast here.
-
I fell Today.
I hope you are okay! Try to be careful when stuff like that happens.