Everything posted by D3xus
- Why Frozen CAN (and probably will) work for KH3
-
Quest Template
I noticed that all the quests use a new template, but only the first few are done. The page for the template doesn't have any real documentation over than a blank copy of it. Are there plans to have all quests use this template (either by manually filling out the information or doing it manually)?
-
Hello all!
I don't know. Do I? You seem familiar from somewhere.
-
First Thing You Think Of
"I've seen this gentleman for six years and I don't KNOW anything about him" Pootis bird. Go.
- Updated Medal Drop Spreadsheet
-
Hello all!
I'm finally starting to "get with it" and mingle with people outside of Reddit. It's a brave new world for me, but I'll do my best I'm D3xus, known as /u/TheD3xus on Reddit. I'm one of a few people who moderate the Kingdom Hearts subreddit that some of you may or may not browse. I'd like to try to increase my presence in the Kingdom Hearts community, both with the subreddit and for myself personally. Hope I'll see you all around!