Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DG20

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DG20

  1. Young Xehanort seems pretty tough and interesting so he's got my vote.
  2. I read all the stuff on the front page but not too interested since I saw the videos on the last world.
  3. No. Vanitas is way more awesome than the nightmare.
  4. 106 days and 21 hours. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png *dies of boredom*
  5. Since they don't evolve, how does the training and stuff work? You obtain a new spirit and stop using the old one because the new one has better stats or something?
  6. It is possible when (and I say when because one day it will happen) they release the HD remakes they include the Final Mix stuff.
  7. He scared Braig off with his friends speech but Xehanort is going to be an much more difficult opponent. Sora's going to need to change somehow.
  8. Prefer Simple and Clean because it's a faster and catchier theme to me.
  9. I started keeping my old systems like my ps2 in case I get a ps3 than can't play ps2 games.
  10. Vanitas is the most awesome bad guy.
  11. Soo... it's a) Xigbraig shot 12 and transported down, YMX had extras, or c) that scene was more metaphorical than anything else.
  12. I'm starting to agree with this, even though I hate that Roxas gets his own body. Which probably means everyone is going to get their own existence somehow, even though past games have hinted it wasn't possible .
  13. Yeah Yensid's a mastermind. I've always figured he knows exactly what's going on since his appearance in KH2. Atleast he's on the good side.
  14. Seems like Riku remembered what he talked about with Terra.
  15. Wall scrolls. Like, a large image put on fabric with hooks to hang on your wall. Hope there's something like this in the U.S.
  16. YES. Well I guess I could wait a little longer. I suppose 3ish months isn't a bad (officially announced) localization time.
  17. So beware the Dive sequence with Riku and keep a backup save huh. Fun.
  18. I saw the spoilers and they were awesome. This didn't take away from the experience for me, I'm still gonna play it when it releases in english.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top