Everything posted by Kairilein
- Kairilein's status update
-
Who here bought 3ds ONLY for kingom hearts 3d?
I DID
- Have you ever cheated in an online game?
- KH Related Word Game
- KH Related Word Game
-
Last Post Wins!
no my birthday isn't today!
-
Let's keep saying "Oh no you didn't" and "Oh yes I did" okay!
NO! NO! NO! JUST NO!!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Let's keep saying "Oh no you didn't" and "Oh yes I did" okay!
NOOOOOOO just NO!!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
-
In my pants/Between my legs
Just the way I like it between my legs. xDDD
-
Let's keep saying "Oh no you didn't" and "Oh yes I did" okay!
OH NO!!!! YOU DIDN'T...........
- One Word Story!
- One Word Story!
- KH Related Word Game
-
Let's keep saying "Oh no you didn't" and "Oh yes I did" okay!
OH NO PLEASE!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
- KH Related Word Game
-
In my pants/Between my legs
Kings and Queens between my legs
- Giving nicknames game
-
This Or That!
Blonde hair sunrise or sunset?
-
In my pants/Between my legs
High on life between my legs.
-
Count Backwards From 500,000!
520!
- This Or That!
-
In my pants/Between my legs
Alone tonight between my legs
-
This Or That!
Pirate Heartless or Nobody
- (Spoilers) Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu, talks unannounced title, KH3D demo in NA, KH3D secrets
-
Justin Bieber hate club
'the hell? I don't even like him that much too but I also don't hate him. I really, don't understand why some people so exaggerate it. Dunno why they even interested in him then. just shut the firetruck up