Everything posted by TheDarKris
-
Favourite Songs of the Series
I have a thing for Rinzler Recompiled, probably of of my favorite disney-world based music from the KH series.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D: GameInformer Interview
TheDarKris replied to EternalKeyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Just got my GI Magazine today, wheeeeee x3
- Do you think mobile phone gaming will kill off portable game systems like the 3DS and Vita?
-
My biggest question...
Lol x a million I completely forgot about that ahhhhhh memories.
-
KH Systems
Bought PSP for BBS, 3DS for DDD, and when I had a DS I wanted 358/2 Days
-
Simple At Home Workout
I want to start working out but I don't have any equipment except for a Swiss ball and 5lb dumbbells. I don't have the money for workout equipment so this will most likely be free-hand or something. Workouts that I can do for myself are the basics: push ups, crunches, squats, planks, jogging in place & jumping jacks for cardio. This should be 3 times a week M-W-F and I was considering walking for the off days to keep active. What other type of things should I do to work out certain muscles areas? Also what should I do to build more strength after doing these workouts for a good few weeks?
-
Just re-watched the first 5 episodes of Korra, this series is outstanding that's for sure.
I watched the last one >w< but it kept buffering.
- My crazy GF
-
If you could make your own keyblade what would you call it?
I made 3 of my own I haven't finished making them yet
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned because nothing happened Double banned cause its thundering here
- TheDarKris's status update
- How long has it been since you've played a video game?
-
No Regrets
Ok so I can't edit this, but lets just say........ this never happened ^^" hehe.
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for respawn
-
Aqua vs Axel
depends on how hot it is
-
No Regrets
You just have to realize that you have to keep moving forward, time doesn't stop for anyone, nor does it go backwards.
-
Eraqus
TheDarKris replied to MasterRikuNort's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI never noticed either o.0 all I knew was it was Square backwards
-
Make your own character in kingdom hearts
This is funny, but I tried drawing my own KH character, meant to be a secret keyblade wielder with his keyblade disguised as a dao sword and he was meant to secretly train up Sora to ready him to defeat Master Xehanort, by being a antagonist to Sora. His style was to mimic the Nogitsune where the keyblade is made to look like the nine different tails.
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for including sanity
-
No Regrets
That made me laugh , n I see the pun in that <.<
-
No Regrets
Can a wise person be 16? lol
-
No Regrets
So I kinda want to get my feelings out, this isn't really for advice nor do I seek advice. Today after a year and 2 days (counting the leap day) My "relationship" with my girlfriend ended. This was a long distance relationship and that is also what led to it ending. I won't dwell on what happened but needless to say this is the first time I feel no regrets (with her, I had a lot of firsts so its ironic). The only thing I'm glad about is that I was able to make her happy and that I can continue to make her happy. I'm happy to have had the type of relationship that I will aspire to have with whoever enters my life next and I am glad that I got to make a difference in somebody's life. Oh the reason why I put the quotations around relationship was to signify that while the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship ended our true relationship is still there, just not the "dating" aspect. I'm happy to have met her, to have had a strong relationship with her, to have had a strong connection with her, and most of all, I'm happy to continue having a relationship with her. 4-29-11: A day that will always have a place in my heart. P.S.: FYI, just so we're clear, I have "moved on" I'm not going to be like those people who stay attached, but I will focus on more important things, like school ^^".
- TheDarKris's status update
- If you were given the opportunity, would you want to travel into outer space?
- TheDarKris's status update