Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I♥KH

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I♥KH

  1. I♥KH replied to I♥KH's profile comment
    Omg really
  2. Then he would make later a Kingdom Hearts : Dancing all Night part. Yeah
  3. What if Yen Sid's nobody is DISNEY?
  4. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Lol Arthur Conan Doyle's freaking out in the gif
  5. hey

    I♥KH replied to Kingdomhe's profile comment
    Ahh, I see. Good luck with it.
  6. hey

    I♥KH replied to Kingdomhe's profile comment
    Aww summerschool?
  7. hey

    I♥KH replied to Kingdomhe's profile comment
    Nothing mutch, enjoying summer-break/school's end. And with you?
  8. I know how to defeat them Magical word:
  9. hey

    I♥KH replied to Kingdomhe's profile comment
    Heya!
  10. I have a dark secret lolololo
  11. Tell us a PROPER reason why are you made a profile just to ask this RIIIIIIDICULOUS question?
  12. I want to see, how does he's body work. Seriously: We could exchange headphone tips, and I can ask him to introduce Sora. ORR......
  13. Hoorraaay Rain (others boo for me)
  14. ?

    I♥KH replied to Aru Akise's topic Random
  15. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Nuuuuuuuuuh
  16. I♥KH replied to tyriann's topic Random
    NOOOO THAT FAACEEE
  17. Okay, thanks
  18. I'ts gotta too big pokepoke
  19. I'm currently addicted to the Rage of Bahamut game. I'm relaxing with editing it's wikia page
  20. Aww, it crashed?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top