Everything posted by kingdombladesventus
- After playing KH3D; do you think it was better than Birth by Sleep?
- In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?
-
KH13 giveaway: Share your KH3D fan-art & win Meow Wow!
Here are my entries. 1.http://fav.me/d52bpph 2.http://fav.me/d52jt2o 3.http://fav.me/d52o54u 4.http://fav.me/d539j4q 5.http://fav.me/d5b4csi I don't know how many entries I'm allowed, so yeah. I'm new at these official contest things. I wish everyone luck! Is it possible to use my DeviantART drawings? I do have the original sketches of them, but I can't post them for reasons. Let me know if it's okay. Also their my Keblades I drew. 1.http://fav.me/d52bpph 2.http://fav.me/d52jt2o 3.http://fav.me/d52o54u 4.http://fav.me/d539j4q 5.http://fav.me/d5b4csi Just to make sure, I have the original sketches of these keyblades.
-
KH13 giveaway: Share your KH3D fan-art & win Meow Wow!
Hey! Does anyone know, if I could use my drawings from my deviantART account?
- SE director of technology: Kingdom Hearts III utilizes Crystal Tools
- How important are video games in your life?
-
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilightbladex or http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3766551/
I am making stories like kingdom hearts, but in my version, based off, reality and virtual reality.
-
kingdombladesventus's status update
http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilightbladex or http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3766551/
-
I just got Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. I won't get to play it til June 29, my birthday, but I ...
To get the utima keybalde, you have to win it in the Mirage Arena, After you get 9999 medals. I did some research, how to get it.
-
Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?
I will never forget this game. I first saw my brothers play Kingdom Hearts 1, then Kingdom Hearts: Chains Of Memories. Then later on, I saw my brother play KIngdom Hearts 2. Once I got older, with knowledge. I played the first one and second. Then I got to be a fan and saw the others in youtube videos. Kingdom Hearts is the awesomess game EVER! If I were to lose the memeories, it would still be in my heart. Namine' quote: Even if you were to forget your memory. They will still be in your heat no matter what. This is the Chains of Memory.
- What do games mean to you?