Everything posted by moonlightmidnight
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)O my god its 00 days and 18 hrs for Eu. Have fun playing KH3D Xalaru and everyone else who lives in Europe. Still Larxene days and 00 hrs for NA.
-
What did you think of IGN's review of KH3D?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think it's a little bit unfair but least you still get to make your own commands like Birth By Sleep.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Xemnas days and zexion hrs for EU Larxene days and Marluxia hrs for NA
-
Did anyone noticed that there are two kairis in one scene in Aqua's story?
Actually you can find it on this website.Just look up Aqua's story and it will be under Radiant Garden.
-
Did anyone noticed that there are two kairis in one scene in Aqua's story?
It's in the scene labeled Kairi in Aqua's story
-
Hello everyone!
We also have cookies on the darkside.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Did anyone noticed that there are two kairis in one scene in Aqua's story?
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
Siting here on this site with nothing to do but post and chat with people.
-
I wonder when I will get my Preorder of KH3d MoM edition.
I wish the preorders came out a day or two before the release.
-
moonlightmidnight's status update
I wonder when I will get my Preorder of KH3d MoM edition.
-
What do you think of the KH3D promotional commercials released so far?
moonlightmidnight replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yes but they need a new theme song. Theres nothing wrong with sanctuary or simply and clean but those songs are kind of over used.
-
Im gonna do an unboxing of DDD on the 29th : D
X3
-
Hey guys, just wanted to share this.
That's cool I ordered mine at gamestop, too. Hope you enjoy it and remember please no spoilers.
-
I love this way too much .....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odvnM0WS-XU
I love it to.I always loved Avatar the Last Airbender but I haven't seen the new serious yet.
-
Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts 3D opening released
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I Love them especially axel and xemnas.
-
Really looking forward to KH3D, add me on the 3DS, my friend code is: 2621-3710-3285, comment me ...
What name should I put you as?
-
Really looking forward to KH3D, add me on the 3DS, my friend code is: 2621-3710-3285, comment me ...
I don't mind telling my friend code to anyone so here's mine:4768-8533-4668. I draw alot on swap note so you might see alot of KH characters.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Roxas days and Xion hrs for NA Xigbar days and axel hrs for EU
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Your right.It's like time froze.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Xion days and Xemnas hrs Why u torture me count down?
- Birth by Sleep - BOO RAY!
-
Wanted to share this with everyone. Love how it's growing: http://i.imgur.com/sEMy1.jpg (Please ...
I thank everyone who post stuff on here.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
moonlightmidnight replied to DChiuch's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I promise that I won't post any spoilers.
- From 1 to 10, how would you rate our daily polls?
- moonlightmidnight's status update