Everything posted by Xiala920
- KH Related Word Game
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D countdown topic (The game is out in all regions! The official party thread!)
YAY~ 45 days left~ =w=
-
Xiala920's status update
What would I like, you asked me sweetly Well it sure aint you, its all about me!
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
-
Best line in the game?
"I choose the middle road....the road to dawn" by Riku it's such a cute quote
-
ooooo crap Got twister mix going through my head.
that song is awesome~
-
Five more days until my first anime convention!!
Good luck with that ) My first Anime con was really fun!! So I hope you enjoy yours too
-
I FINALLY GOT IT!
Xiala920 replied to KingdomHearts0123's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Happy Birthday! Good luck on your 3DS
-
Which Colour is Your Favourite?
I think Riku's eye color is one of my fave colors
-
This Or That!
Text I hate calling PS3 or PS Vita?
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
- Neku in chibi
- Xiala920's status update
-
It's funny whenever people have really funny avatars and then they try to talk seriously.
ikr
-
Why does kairi look so much like aqua?
to me Aqua looks like a blue haired Lightning with short hair...
-
KH3D DEMO
this and the reason is the fanbase of KH in Japan is not as big as the one US But I have a feeling that the demo will be released a few weeks/days before the release
-
Drop Gauge
but you can transfer from sora to riku anytime you want through the menu(but you should level them equally imho)
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
-
KH Related Word Game
(I see what you did derr ) Xehanort
- KH Related Word Game
- Count Backwards From 500,000!
-
This Or That!
capuccino~ juice or shake?
-
This Or That!
CHOCOLATE!!!!! Ice Cream or Icepop?(it's so hot I want to eat ice cream =A=")
-
This Or That!
Fruits apple or grapes? (lol this is making me hungry )