Everything posted by AirbagVII
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept
Indeed! The very first time I listened to it, I was speechless. If the real KH3 Dearly Beloved turns out to sound similar, it would be fantastic!
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept
SamYung made the Dearly Beloved version of KH3 and it's freaking amazing!
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept
After the recent leaks and all the speculation surrounding a possible release of a game called "Kingdom Hearts 2.9", I started thinking about the possibility of this game being more than just a rumor... The title of the game itself is very similar to 1.5 and 2.5 which leaves me thinking that we might be in front of another HD Collection. The fact that it was numbered as 2.9, seems to be an indication that the events of this title will be not only prior but also the very foundation of Kingdom Hearts 3 storyline. As a result, I imagined this title as another "HD collection" which could include: - Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Mix (HD); - Kingdom hearts 3 Demo; - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (I know it will be released for iOS and Android and for free in all regions, but still, the idea of reuniting all the KH games in home consoles would be awesome). Therefore, I decided to create a Opening Title/Main Menu Concept for this possible KH game. Here's the final result: Let me know what you guys think, while we all wait for a possible confirmation at Tokyo Game Show!
-
How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your Android device if you live outside of Japan
Finally found the source of the problem! My Android device's firmware is lower than 4.0. Oh well, guess I'll never play KH Unchained X then...
-
How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your Android device if you live outside of Japan
I didn't write or type anything. I pasted the text just as it is! I've already verified and it's the exact same text. Still receiving the "NOT FOUND" message though...
-
How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your Android device if you live outside of Japan
I can't download it. When pasting the text you mentioned in bold in the apkpure site, I get the message "NOT FOUND!!!". Is someone else facing the same issue?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
But what if Final Form, was not really Final Form!? Could Final Form also be in the Illuminati!? Let's find out! Final Form has 9 Letters. But "Final Form" has 1 blank space, which means that it has "9 + 1 = 10 characters". 1 + 0 = 1 The Illuminati Symbol has 1 Eye. FINAL FORM is ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).
- Kingdom Hearts is sexist and makes fun of females. We need to start a petition.
-
Kingdom Hearts is sexist and makes fun of females. We need to start a petition.
If they swap all the male characters and make them become female, wouldn't there be more female characters that way!? Wait a sec... I'LL SIGN THE PETITION!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
The TRUTH was right in front of us this whole time! Wait a second, I don't stare at Sora's crotch all the time (or do I)? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Whoa! Did you see that!? My name is Airbag7 does that mean that... OH NO! It seems like AirbagVII is also ILLUMINATI CUMFIRMED (but that's a tale for another day). ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Kingdom Hearts 3 is Illuminati Confirmed... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Did you travel during your summer vacation?
-
New Kingdom Hearts Flood plush toy releasing in Japan + Shadow re-release
Yes, that's it! First the Shadow, now the Flood. I guess they are literally saying that we should let the "Darkness" "Flow" through us. I like that... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
When Baymax turns out to be Baemax... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6L1mHmflE
Dis gon b gud... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
When Baymax turns out to be Baemax... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6L1mHmflE
I guess you're just like me then: our "keyblades" are always ready! Perhaps we should forge a "D-link" or something... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
When Baymax turns out to be Baemax... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6L1mHmflE
Better be prepared for that Big Hero Sex... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
When Baymax turns out to be Baemax... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6L1mHmflE
I guess the answer lies in KH3some... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
When Baymax turns out to be Baemax... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6L1mHmflE
Better hold on to your "keyblade" Sora... San Fransokyo's "keyhole" awaits you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
AirbagVII's status update
When Baymax turns out to be Baemax... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6L1mHmflE
-
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!!!
Even SpeedWagon is afraid...