Everything posted by SoraDaxjer28
-
What platform will you get Kingdom Hearts Collection [I~III] on?
Nintendo Switch 2 for me. Now -- at long last -- I can play the Kingdom Hearts Series on the road!! = D
-
Kingdom Hearts IV and Kingdom Hearts Collection[I~III] to be featured in Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show 2026 lineup
Has anyone said or shown anything about KHIV or the KH Collection at the Tokyo Game Show this year, or was this a false announcement intended as a hoax? If it is the latter, it is Not amusing.
-
Kingdom Hearts IV and Kingdom Hearts Collection[I~III] to be featured in Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show 2026 lineup
We might get an official release date or a new trailer hinting at a new Disney-based world. More than likely, it would be the former.
- Which platform are you getting Kingdom Hearts IV on?
- Which month in late 2027 do you think Kingdom Hearts IV will be released?
-
What are your current expectations for Kingdom Hearts IV’s story direction?
In addition to stuff I have shared in other posts on here, I would LOVE to see Sora find a way to reunite Strelitzia with Lauriam, alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy locating the means to save everybody in Quadratum who is hurting (after what we have seen thus far in this series, it only makes sense that more people need rescuing in the second saga).
-
What is your favorite Final Fantasy sequel game?
I definitely would select "'Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus'". Its storyline was super suspenseful and it felt like a true life or death matter on a scale I have seldom seen in the video game industry. I also enjoyed the amount of heart and emotional depth it possesses. The cast did a phenomenal job with their roles, and the gameplay (despite not being my personal forte) was engaging enough to warrant multiple playthroughs.
-
What do you think will be shown at the Kingdom Hearts panel at D23 Expo 2026?
We might receive some confirmation regarding a Disney-based world for the story alongside a release date window. Considering the series' 25TH Anniversary is next year, "'Kingdom Hearts IV'" is likely nearly complete by now and the development team has been busy polishing the scenery and cutscenes so they would be ready for announcement. "'Kingdom Hearts III'" did win the award of best animation, so I would not be startled if everybody has been trying to ensure that the next main title is a step above that at the very least.
-
What was your reaction to Kingdom Hearts IV's surprise trailer at the recent Nintendo Direct?
It was pleasing to see a new trailer showing us more of the gameplay, yet there was very, very little revealed about the plot in any way, shape, or form. We also have not seen any direct mentions of any Disney-based worlds so far, which makes it seem like the game itself shall only take place in Quadratum, like how "Final Fantasy VII Remake" is exclusively set in Midgar. Cutscenes do not count as visitable worlds, and Sora's Keyblade in the gameplay footage is the only plausible hint toward any new worlds for the series (unless that is a coincidence or a piece of content that shall be scrapped prior to release). The logo for the series' 25TH Anniversary suggests the game shall be released sometime in 2027, so I sincerely hope we see a Disney-inspired world soon!!
-
Pixar's Elemental Potentially in Kingdom Hearts 4?
That is an intriguing point. Personally, I would love to see "Robin Hood (1973)", "Pocahontas (1995)", "Coco (2017)", "Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)", and "Zootopia (2016)" appear in Kingdom Hearts at some point, yet "Elemental (2023)" would be one of my close seconds to that list. Hopefully, we shall have some confirmation soon about Disney-based worlds in the game since pretty much all we have received thus far is the same world.
- New Kingdom Hearts IV trailer released at Nintendo Direct
-
Which gameplay feature from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded would you like to see implemented in Kingdom Hearts IV?
I liked all of it, yet my favorite parts were the storyline being replayable without starting a whole new game file (and I can definitely speak from experience with KH1, KH2, and KH Birth By Sleep) and the adjustable difficulty. I would love it if KHIV has both of those features included in its gameplay as well, or at least the first one.
- Besides fire, ice, and thunder, what elemental magic would you like to see return in Kingdom Hearts IV?
-
Which world do you think would be the best place to learn to be a Keyblade Wielder?
Personally, I would prefer to simply stick to training in Twilight Town since hardly anyone uses the underground walkways. Plus, the Struggle would be a good chance to hone combat skills without showing the Keyblade in my possession. True, it was not on the list, yet it would have received my vote.
-
If Sora had a lightsaber Keyblade, what color do you think it would be?
The only color I can see Sora using with anything is Navy-Blue. It suits his characterization so well.
-
Kingdom Hearts 24th Anniversary artwork revealed by Tetsuya Nomura as team works for the 25th Anniversary
Due to this lack of details, I am starting to get the impression that "'Kingdom Hearts IV'" shall be the series finale. = ( Please, Square Enix and Disney -- do NOT let us down!!
-
Companions,Party and New powers on KH IV
I would definitely like to see "Robin Hood (1973)", "Pocahontas (1995)", "Zootopia (2016)", and "Wish (2023)" the most, although it would be pleasing to see "Coco (2017)" and "Elemental (2023)" both make appearances. I would not mind seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy travelling to the islands from "Lilo & Stitch (2002)" or its 2025 live-action adaptation. Only time shall tell . . . . . . .
-
What is your favorite non-Kingdom Hearts Square Enix series?
- What kind of Kingdom Hearts merch would you like to see at Disney parks?
-
Who do you think is the best protagonist in a Final Fantasy spin-off game?
Why is Zack Fair (from "'Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core'") not on this list? He is the one I would definitely select.
-
Which Eikon from Final Fantasy XVI is your favorite?
- What is the best world in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?
- Yoko Shimomura reflects on Kingdom Hearts music after BAFTA honor in latest Square Enix interview
Not too startling, Yoko Shimomura is one of my favorite composers.- New Kingdom Hearts IV Screenshots Released
- Playable Mickey in KH4
To tell the truth, what I see in that screenshot reminds me a lot of the Cait Sith sequence present in "'Final Fantasy VII -Dirge of Cerberus-'". I cannot say for certain due to the limited amount of details available at this point, yet it would be interesting if King Mickey Mouse is sneaking around while trying to determine the identity of their new adversary for the new saga.