Everything posted by Orchestrafanboy19
- Do you enjoy sleeping?
-
Welcome to the internet
Y'now what's funny? I'm kinda immune/desensitized to rule 34. I could see rule 34 of my favorite show, game, etc. then proceed to see that particular entertainment and not have it scar me in the least.
-
Lea can wield Keyblade because of Ven?
Orchestrafanboy19 replied to Connected's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I thought maybe Yen Sid taught him how. Also ,the Kairi thing, maybe it's because her heart is pure?
-
Why are hurricanes always named after women?
There was Ike. But it does seem like the vast majority are named after girls.
- Over the course of your life, how many different homes have you lived in?
- What are you most looking forward to at E3 2013?
-
Nintendo Direct to be An Hour Long
I want to see the next Mario game.
- What do you think is the best keyblade in KHFM in terms of gameplay?
- If you were given the opportunity to live forever as you are today, would you take it?
-
Goodbye.
C'mon, we have problems, but there's no reason to go to extremes, even though you said you won't kill yourself, but look at the glass as half full. There will always be people who truly care about you and love you.
-
Which game do you think is harder in Critical mode? BBSFM or KH3D?
Never played either, but from what I've seen KH3D is extremely difficult.
-
How often do you use Special and Magic moves?
I use limits all the time.
- What do you think is the best keyblade in KHFM in terms of gameplay?
- Do you ever play games a lot longer than you normally would just to get more Achievements or Trophies?
- In which month were you born?
- Do you ever lend or borrow video games with your friends?
- Have you ever read a book in a different language from your own?
- Over the next few years, which company do you think will have the biggest impact on gaming?
- Would you like to buy the KH themed pencilcase?
- Do you ever exercise?
-
Bonuses or EXP From Bosses?
I think bonuses are better. EXP led to OCD as I tried to level up for every boss. Sometimes that didn't work, because I would gain experience from other enemies (if there were any).
- What are your first impressions of the Xbox One?
- Could you live without music?
- Do you usually take pictures during special moments of your life?
- Do you worry about your grades at school/college?