Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben G

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ben G

  1. The problem is I don't know how to get the wall to come down....it's happened a few times but I don't know how I did it lol
  2. How do I beat Oogie in CoM? It's been a long time since I played the GBA game
  3. On yahoo deleting spam deletes it permanently but it's okay they got retrieved it
  4. Lol yeah....I can never tell who's joking on the Internet
  5. I don't think he meant kingdom hearts specifically.....I think he meant he hopes he continues to create great games that people play for years
  6. Wait how do you already have all the trophies? Lol
  7. I never cared much for speed runs
  8. I'm not a first timer so I went straight for proud
  9. This sucks....I may have deleted my code yesterday when I emptied my spam folder but the guy can get for me
  10. Ok....where do I go to email them?
  11. I didn't get anything in my email either....
  12. My copy has arrived!!!!
  13. I do lol out here UPS delivers to residential areas last so I'll get my copy in the next hour or two
  14. I'll get mine when UPS delivers it in 2-4 hours lol Hahaha you ended up getting your copy first even though it shipped later lol
  15. Just sold some games and put $65 towards the collector's edition So next month I'll have to pay $55 for the rest of the game and $40 for the 3ds sequel
  16. Lol ah....they do look a lot like do to Sora having Ventus' hearts but that's a different topic lol
  17. I just remembered KH Final Mix has always been in English except for a few scenes added to it
  18. When you get your copy of Origins you should add me on PSN
  19. I agree the ATB system is just a more advanced type of turn-based combat but Square already tried non-turn-based combat in FFXII and that ended up being one of their least popular FF games.....Edit: or at least it seems that way to me because I'm the only person I know of in my family and group of friends that played it
  20. Lol did you not see my thread like right below yours? :DI love it
  21. He has Ventus as his profile pic too so I don't think he was saying something like that
  22. I agree I want to be able to explore Destiny Islands

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top