Everything posted by Alagoth
- Would you ever want to move to another country?
- I think this would be pretty awesome
-
Waiting something to happen in the site
I could probably start something, but I'm feeling lazy.
-
Am I the only one who doesn't know what the Harlem Shake is? ._.
- PS4 doesn't like used games
Too bad that is impossible to happen.- The League of the Superior
Don't test me, hedgehog.- The League of the Superior
All is fair in love, and war.- The League of the Superior
See what has happened? This isn't a joke.- The League of the Superior
There is speak of monkey business around. What ALL these foolish factions do not realize, is that the League of the Superior is using them just as mere puppets. Join my cause; together, we shall be legend. The towers shall fall, the monkeys shall die, the hedgehogs will perish -- this is the law of the league, and we are destined to achieve.- The truth
- The truth
- About King Flangleflesh...
Actually, I learned quite a lot from your mother. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- About King Flangleflesh...
Oh, wait. This whole operation is being ran by Xaon? False alarm everyone! We can go home! Nothing to see here.- Prepare
- I'm going to try shrooms later tonight !
Don't. It's stupid.- Join me
- Protect KH13
- Join me
Why not? They murdered your grandparents.- Protect KH13
- Join me
Join us No. i, we have cookies.- Join me
No, you have no control of me you fiend.- In this time of monkey crisis, let us all find sanctum in our savior. The Holy Kitty of Justice.
No, just no.- Join me
You fool. The monkeys plan on destroying the ponies and bots. You make me sick.- Join me
- Join me
Of course, the hedgehog already submits to defeat. Pathetic. True warriors never back down from a threat; we warriors of kh13 will give our last breath to defend this forum from the infamous monkeys! - PS4 doesn't like used games