Everything posted by DarkAvenger
-
I'm psychic :D
I mean when in KH Sora did that?
-
I'm psychic :D
I didn't know that Sora can wield guns
-
lets be friends
Hi,welcome to the site.
-
Kairi why you so dumb?
Lol.But still,i liked her more in KH1.
-
the old organization 13 members
1Yes2Maybe3Yes
-
Fight with the person above you
*Avoids the last attack teleporting behind him and performs a combo of fast attacks with the katana*
- KH13's Game of the Year Poll (Q3 2013)
- KH13's Game of the Year Poll (Q3 2013)
-
Fight with the person above you
*Falls down and attacks with a katana*
- hey! :)
- KH13's Game of the Year Poll (Q3 2013)
-
Fight with the person above you
*Creates an armor of dark aura to protect himself.Jumps while throws an explosive spear*
-
Fight with the person above you
*Speed blitzes everyone in the battle with the speed of light*gg
-
Fight with the person above you
Ex.Member 1*Throws a knife at him* Member 2*Defends with a shield.Attacks with a sword* So...lets begin.
-
Hey Guys.
Hi,welcome to the site.
- First Thing You Think Of
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Words!
- First Thing You Think Of
- kh chain game
-
What's your favorite anime?
One of my favorites is Naruto.I like the story,the action and the ninja theme.
-
Random Facts
Riku in KHCOM and KH2 was very mysterious.
- kh chain game
-
Hey All....
Hi,welcome to the site.
-
Where do you want to go?
In what place/country do you want to travel?