Everything posted by darkerturbo
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
Nintendo Really Need to Change Their Way
I think nintendo is a wonderful company, and aside for some qualms with their online features in games, I don't really want them to change that much. A little modernization doesn't hurt (and not in the way of making a new console with ps4/xbone level graphics). Three major things I have to say though. 1. How the hell can they release a console now that has ps4 level graphics without "console milking" as you put it. There's no way for them to do both 2. Nintendo themselves said they are trying to focus on hardcore gamers, and Miyamoto said (paraphrasing here) that he hates casuals. 3. The Wii U is not selling for one reason and one reason only: a bad stigma. People have it stuck in their heads that nintendo makes kiddy consoles thanks to the wii (which had many great games) and that they don't have any games, despite the fact that there are more games for the wii u than the ps4 or xbone. If you look, every single developer who has released a wii u exclusive have gotten complaints from fans to put it on multiple platforms, especially platinum and sega. Yet those same people also refuse to buy the wii u because it "has no games." So there you have it. Nintendo doesn't suck, people just like to cling to negative ideas and never let go.
-
darkerturbo's status update
Confession: On multiple occasions I have opened up dream drop distance just to watch the opening sequence, and then immediately put it back.
-
Discussion: A Kingdom Hearts Movie?
Based on what we've seen of Sony's work on the video game adaptation movies they have in the works, I think they could handle a kh movie. I don't think it should be a retelling of a game or an original story though, I think it should give us new lore for the series, based on Xehanorts past (how he went from a regular old student to the madman we see in bbs, as well as events going on during the series where we only have a vague idea of what happened)
- RAISE YOUR SMASH HYPE! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
-
Meanwhile, at 7-Eleven
7-11 confirmed to be shrek's swamp
-
Will You Be Getting Smash Bros 3DS At Midnight?
Unless there's a good reason to go there at midnight, I'm just going to download it at midnight
-
More Old Series Revived? (Smash Bros. Spoilers)
I believe you misunderstood me. I was saying that duck hunt dog might get a game similar to banjo kazooie, not that banjo kazooie would be in smash (as cool as it would be)
-
More Old Series Revived? (Smash Bros. Spoilers)
I think that duck hunt dog having a skin that's likely based on banjo-kazooie was meant as a hint. It could mean he'll get a collect-a-thon platformer in the same vein.
-
Have you already pre-ordered HD 2.5 ReMIX?
I pre-ordered it sometime in august, once i knew I'd be able to play it
-
I'm Sick of This Shit!
That's good to hear. I kinda took on a similar attitude about a year ago, and things have been so much better since then. Just be sure not to falter, and if you do, come back to this topic and read what you wrote here
-
What if u did this in persona 4?
Considering Teddie summons tvs to bring you back to the real world, it may just do that. On the other hand nothing says those are actually tvs he summons. There fore I can only assume you end up in Persona 5
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
Any one here a fan of Ace Attorney?
You've come to the right place. Since I started watching a playthrough of the first one (not dimi3infinity's) I've been working my way through all of them, and I'm currently up to AA 3.
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
I look to my left, and notice that while riki was distracted he left behind his bonado. I pick it up and it shows me the future, as well as the perfect strategy. SEeing the future allows me to know where the lightning will strike, so i dodge it with ease. I run at the beast, and use the bonado to vault myself into the air and then throw it at Kurt. While he is distracted I then take out my sword with a fire attribute and hit right through his neck
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
I wake up in my room, only to see the battle has already begun. I jump into the arena and begin digging through the ground in hopes of getting him in a disadvantage. I keep digging underneath him, and eventually he falls into the ground. I then come out from under and stab him directly in his head
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
-
KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!
Seeing all these new enemies, i come out of the corner with fire in my eyes. I grab a few potions and ethers to be safe, and then attach my hookshot to ruler of the skies. However, instead of pulling myself up, i begin boosting, dragging him along and abruptly stop, slamming him into the ground
- KH13's Autumn Battle Royale!