Everything posted by Minato arisato
- PERSONA
- PERSONA
- PERSONA
-
Can someone tell me how many likes I can give in a day?
Why do we even have this? Lol
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
-
What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
I remember the battle of 1000 heartless but was it even needed? I grinded that feeling bored and the laser was flashy and nice but i didn't really play through that, should've just been a cutscence instead of a QTE, but i won't judge hopefully there's something you like from kh3, but i want something more in depth honestly
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?
- How long do you think it will take to reach full completion in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to thank you for adding me as a friend. Thanks ag...
No need to say your sorry, and no problem i like making friends
- How long do you think it will take to reach full completion in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Man I can't wait for Halloween!!
i'm gonna buy his eye patch for sure and make a red arm (:
- How long do you think it will take to reach full completion in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Man I can't wait for Halloween!!
I'm Gonna be BIG BOSS from METAL GEAR SOLID 5
-
Man I can't wait for Halloween!!
You make a good point lol get to know her then
-
Persona 5 OP (vocals)
Here's the lyrics: Who am I? Am I not to be? Maybe I'm not here at all Let the fakers lining, up their lies They'll break us from our souls Oh, it's useless What could it mean that where here Could we make a difference? If we don't break out of here Wake up, get up, get out there Raise our voice, our desire Feel the rhyme build up higher Why does nobody want change? Just imagine your out there, Spotting lies in the making, Can't go fast without breaking If you hold on life won't change!!! Also I'll fix the video