Everything posted by kristijan14
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
-
Playing as Riku & Dual Wield Capabilities
It would also be cool if they have their own Keyblade Armors. I would really like to have Riku in the party if he would act like in the KH2 final boss battle.
-
1080p or 720p and 30fps or 60fps
1080p and 60 fps. There's a reason why people care about this stuff, you can see the difference btw 1080p and 720p on a 60 inch TV, definitely. And 60 fps is improtant because the action needs to be smooth and there's lots of stuff on the screen. *fingers crossed* Please be locked 60 fps.
-
Playing as Riku & Dual Wield Capabilities
Sorry, but nope. Sora was always (in some ways) the protagonist and we won't see more playable characters then him, Riku will probably be "in the best case scenario" in your party. I know it sucks.
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Will this affect the release of KH3 ?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Do You Think KH3 Will Ever Come To PC?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
-
Music comparison in kh2.5
I like the new versions better.
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
-
Do You Think KH3 Will Ever Come To PC?
I'm still surprised they brought it to Xbox One considering the 360 didn't get the 1.5 and 2.5 HD ReMiX's. PC is in the same place as the Xbox One since it didn't get the remasters, also PC gamers (in my experience) have never really liked games like Kingdom Hearts. Even more so after that bad FF XIII port to PC, which is only 720p btw.
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
-
Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
i hope swearing is allowed because i'm about to drop a huge F-bomb. It's gonna be such a huge F-bomb that Japan and Fatboy nuclear bomb will be forgotten. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Nope, but where did I see this on YT, I think it was a Smosh video where their announcer voice asks : Are you a Yoshi ?
-
Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
Even though I don't know a lot on health of people, i'm gonna give a wild guess. So due to certain medical improvements, work rights..etc. we came from an average 30 year lifetime to a 50-60 year lifetime in the 20th Century. With the modern equipment we have today, i'd say 80 years. Or the more simple answer...13 until it stops mattering and you don't care about it.
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Are you hyped that Twilight Town, Destiny Islands and Olympus Colliseum are basically confirmed in KH3 ?
- Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
- Are you hyped that Twilight Town, Destiny Islands and Olympus Colliseum are basically confirmed in KH3 ?
- Are you hyped that Twilight Town, Destiny Islands and Olympus Colliseum are basically confirmed in KH3 ?
-
Yo ! I'm new on KH13 and anyone appreciate an AMA ?
Yes, even though Roxas is basically Sora. But Sora is "that character" that always wins because of his friends and heart. I just like some characters more that have shown more character development, not saying Sora wasn't developed, but if Roxas would die after all he's been though I would cry more than if Sora did. So yes, 2nd and 3rd best characters IMO are Ventus and Mickey.