Everything posted by xemsai
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...
2803! Man, I'd love some cake right now.
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...
2796!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
You know what would be awesome? A Kh13 Convention. Like, one big event where all the members can...
Just hope it doesn't turn out like DashCon.
- Avoid the Moderators!
- I'm back, y'all. It's been far too long. Issues at home kept me at bay, mostly. I'll try and be b...
-
College life
Thanks for the advice, everyone! I really appreciate it, and the support. I have very briefly, but not in depth. I'll make sure I'll bring it up next time I see her!
-
How Awesome is your username?
586... So close to awesome, but sadly I'm only cool. ):
-
What Do You See When You Think Of The Person Above?
Furry conventions. :| Awfully close to "Furfright"...
-
First Thing You Think Of
EDIT: Thought this was a different thread, ignore me!