Everything posted by Kingdomkey_n_n
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Nermin Colakovic's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Here re-add me ] ID 238058
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Nermin Colakovic's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Hey my brother started playing can he join Username David ID 875052
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Nermin Colakovic's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]How does one accepted a request because I'm not sure if I got one
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Nermin Colakovic's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Ok I think I left my party can you try again Username: Crown(X) ID 238058
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Nermin Colakovic's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Here try me again. I just got to Lv. 20 Username: Crown(X) ID 238058
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained (x) Key Unicornis party
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Nermin Colakovic's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Username: Crown(X) ID 238058
-
KH13 Unite!
Sure I'm in, Unicornis
-
I need really big help
After the maintenance I lost my account in kh unchained key, and it has the codes to transfer my avatar. I don't know what to do I really need some help!!!!!
- Error code i cant seem to get past!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help
-
Wonder land story update
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Thank's your the best
- Wonder land story update
-
I need help with my assist cards
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Ok thanks that helps a lot
- I need help with my assist cards
-
Honey event
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Thank you
-
Honey event
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]So if I collect honey now will it all count later when they fix it
- Honey event
-
update what did it do?
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Ok thanks you
- update what did it do?
- Which faction are you guys going to pick with KH Unchained X?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is confirmed to be coming overseas with new servers divided by language, testing already underway in North America
I wished they could let us use are current accounts for this game
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is confirmed to be coming overseas with new servers divided by language, testing already underway in North America
hmm....well I did perferred the cards over the medals because I'm so use to it already, but since I have a lot of experiance with kh chi it's all good
- how do i get Adamant
- Unicornis Union
- Kingdomkey_n_n's status update