Everything posted by Felicia Novita
- Lingering Will Rematch Short Cutscene
-
After 4 years driving, today I get my first driving ticket. Lololol
Yeah, that's the fact today
-
After 4 years driving, today I get my first driving ticket. Lololol
Yep. I guess today is my unlucky day, but hey at least I have experience get ticket while driving
-
After 4 years driving, today I get my first driving ticket. Lololol
More likely I got through the traffic light when it turned to yellow one. I hope so too. Since I have browsed at web the fine is crazy enough.
-
Felicia Novita's status update
After 4 years driving, today I get my first driving ticket. Lololol
-
Felicia Novita's comment on Soboz's profile
Thank you for adding as friend I hope we can be good friends -felicia-
-
Post A Random Fact About Yourself!
Trying to forget my Ex who have nicely tricked me.
-
How Are You Feeling: The Lyrics
The curtains are falling down on this love, on the decreasing cheers I’m alone on stage and trying to erase all of you I wanna go back to the times When I felt full just by looking at you If only I could I’m the same, I haven’t changed a bit If only you were here (you know what I mean you know what I mean) I don’t hestate to take the time you think it’s waste of time take your time to find it out I wanna go back to those times I can’t live without you I can live only if you’re here, I’m talking to myself I’m living for you, only on the inside I try to erase you countless times but I beg with tears again I keep seeing your face Why don’t you come in Save me save me save my life It hurts, it hurts, please help me Save me from this kryptonite So I can live without you Saying you’re leaving me because you love me, don’t even say that I thought that I’d be hurting but the important thing is, I lost you This is a sickness If we’re apart all day and we don’t hold onto each other The sickness shatters I know that so I can’t let you go Even if it broke down a few times I thought we could put ourselves back together, the wall between us Dots connect and now it has become a circle I can’t live without you I can live only if you’re here, I’m talking to myself I’m living for you, only on the inside I try to erase you countless times but I beg with tears again I keep seeing your face Why don’t you come in Save me save me save my life It hurts, it hurts, please help me Save me from this kryptonite So I can live without you The withered love has lost its light I can’t see the way back Tears I held back are no longer for you I can live only if you’re here, I’m talking to myself I’m living for you, only on the inside I try to erase you countless times but I beg with tears again I keep seeing your face Why don’t you come in Save me save me save my life It hurts, it hurts, please help me Save me from this kryptonite So I can live without you
-
Videogame alphabet game
Fran (Final Fantasy XII (?))
-
Name The Song You're Listening To Right Now!
- Post a picture of yourself!
I'm not taking selpic of myself lately (I'm busy with vocal practice and lot of things), so... Here's my latest pic.- Lingering Will Rematch Short Cutscene
- Lingering Will Rematch Short Cutscene
- What is your favourite story from the Harry Potter franchise?
- Can anyone give me a hug? Please? I kinda need one.
*hugs*- Felicia Novita's status update
- Lingering Will Rematch Short Cutscene
- Where are you from?
I'm From Indonesia, Southeast Asia.- Favorite version of Simple and Clean?
Ray of Hope mix for me.- Which game, film or TV show is the best because of Mickey Mouse?
- Felicia Novita's status update
It was shocking that I got twitter notification that my content got featured by kh13.com team! So happy, thank you so much!!- Felicia Novita's status update
I have just pre ordered sora kingdom hearts 3 play arts kai, it'll be arrived at middle of january 2017. Well, I just can't wait to have it!- Which version of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will you buy?
As a fans, I think I will buy limited edition one. Just hope that my savings are enough to buy this.- Sora & Roxas Kingdom Hearts 2 Playarts Unboxing
As the topic said, I did some videos about unboxing Sora and Roxas Kingdom Hearts 2 play arts (the 1st gen of playarts, before playarts kai). I got this from my friends last year as my birthday presents, but few weeks ago I decided to put them back to the box because I had to clean and re arrange my messy room. And now, I decide to put them back on my display shelf! Lol. And also, I did some photos indoor and outdoor for these playarts (yeah this is another side of myself aside as singer and vblogger). There are 3 videos, which you can watch here (I hide them in spoiler) Sora kingdom hearts 2 Roxas Kingdom Hearts 2 Photography of both playarts Hope you enjoy the videos.- HAPPY BIRTHDAY XAM!
Idk that your birthday is 3 days after mine. Happy birthday dude! - Post a picture of yourself!