Everything posted by Emuemuman
- New Medals in Unchained...
-
Opportunity to grab medals of Kingdom Hearts 3D Sora & Riku + Meow Wow! (KH HD 2.8 Commemorative event on KHUX)
What do you mean? Why would anyone not be able to do it?
-
New Medals in Unchained...
Yeah, I did a 10 pull plus like 7 single pulls, nada. So I might hold off haha. The 3D event is a nice surprise, its not super hard either. Just cleared all the versions. If your good on story dungeons up till this point, you shouldn't have any trouble. All three of them have 4 Ability cost skills though, kind of expensive to use realistically haha. Not sure how good they are, but need more info at this point.
-
New Medals in Unchained...
But I would advise NOT to summon. Just did 15 myself got none of the new units at all. Either A. I got heinously unlucky (very possible) or B. The rates are truly awful (also possible knowing how BS the rates in these games can be) Just a friendly warning so you don't all feel as trolled as I feel, you can't say you weren't warned
- Medal List
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help
Thanks for posting that Viga, very helpful resource. Especially if its kept up to date
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ has reached over 1 million downloads in Japan
Hype! Pretty generous with Jewels right now, I'll say enjoy it while it lasts. Once the game settles its likely they'll get a lot less generous This is why it pays to be an early player heh
-
New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
That's what I'm trying to do. Had avout 4K saved, but I summoned 6 times over the last 2 days so down to like 2.8. Saving for new medals, but I couldn't stop because my luck was ABSURD and I had to keep running with it until I got a dupe lol. Out of my last 6 pulls 5 of them were new, and 4 of them are very strong. Seriously, where was this luck earlier lol
- New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
- New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
- New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
- New Unchained X quests coming tonight!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help
Does anyone know if skilling up medals (lighting up the circles to increase power) is only possible by fusing one's of the same star level? Like can you fuse a 3 star into a 5 star to get it, or is it 5 into 5 only. 5 into 5 seems to always work, but I'm not sure if it doesn't work at all for medals of different ranks or if its only a much lower chance.
-
Medal Suggestions
Putting them in the first slot gets the most bang for your buck yeah, and they all effect all of the medals that come after. The only difference between the two types is one works on all attributes and the other specific only. Of course the specific only are stronger, but its not a huge difference (still worth using them in a all attribute team of course).
- Kingdom hearts Unchained chi Medals so far
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
You have too many medals. First option is increase space (cost jewels), second is fuse, third is sell.
- Medal Suggestions
-
Will you still get Unchained x?
Already did, and would again. If you don't like mobile games this is kind of moot for you, but as far as mobile games go I see Unchained as being very promising. I'm not even playing it for the story at all.. (since I can't read it ). No mobile game ever starts out at its best from the start imo, all of the best one's take time to eventually grow into what they will be. I see a lot of potential here, with eventual raids where everybody participates and a variety of other things. Also of course they don't have that type of thing yet, the servers would explode (look at all the maintenance they had to do so far, its too new for something like that).
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Yes party members can help you kill a raid only after you fail the first time (otherwise it won't show up as an option for them). There's no limit to how many can help, and at a certain point it becomes impossible to take out a raid boss without a bunch of party member support (like once there health goes past 300K)
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
No, but it adds up as you get more of them. Your supposed to gather them up and distribute them amongst your 6 stars. It'll let you use them more easily over time. You can get three of them per coliseum cycle if its the same each time, plus other events seem to give them too. At least, that's what I think Square is intending.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
It lowers the cost of a 6 star by 1. That's what makes 6 stars more usable despite their prohibitive cost.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Doesn't seem like it. Its just for friend summoning the 1-3 star medals. The main point of it though (as far as I can tell) is to fish for Chip and Dale medals to raise your medal stats.
-
[JPN Version/KHUX] Show off your achievements!
Here's my preferred set up. One of them will be a six star in a few days, but haven't decided which yet.
-
Question about Defense / Mitigation Skill
So I know that these skills give you a X percent chance to mitigate incoming damage by 50%. However, does stacking more then one of them on your team increase the mitigation / increase the chances of it activating? Anyone know? My inclination is that it wouldn't since a team full of them would be way too good otherwise.
-
[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party
Why would a Jpn only speaker even want to be here? Sigh, not like theyd be well off in the chat anyway