Everything posted by Vigamaniac
- Can anyone explain Lv 57 w/ Wakka
- Can anyone explain Lv 57 w/ Wakka
-
My pull, help meeee
thar
- The way our characters travel world to world
- Has anyone else been this unlucky?
- Very Newbie Question
-
How do you get more Mythril Stones?
Vigamaniac replied to Hero of Light XIV's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]welp u can finally get the stones you need, check the daily events
- Best Union?
- Max levels on leaderboard
-
Leveling up medals is useless?
A tip, be careful when upgrading to 6* rank, the cost increases to 46.
-
[Anguis] ⋆★✪ Vox Tenebris ✪★⋆ Looking for Members! Join the snek!
Hi I'm Viga, but I am also known as Kiro! I'm a veteran player from the JPN server so if you have any questions about the game, I'm your guy! Join my Anguis party! Player: Kiro ID: 4963 Union: Anguis Party: Vox Tenebris Current # of Players: 25/30 Requirements: 1.All players welcomed! 2.Set your strongest medal as "Share" 3.At the very least, please be semi-active (Prunning begins on weekends, and if you miss 10 days+ of activity) 4.Might include future rules but that's it for now. I check party requests everyday, so please be patient I will get to your invitation in due time. A lot of people want in but end up joining another party.
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ coming to North America on April 7th
-
Official Anguis Union Discussion- NA
What is your game ID Number/Nickname? 4963 ; Kiro What level are you? 5 Why did you join the Anguis union? Because of sneks. I dunno I'll just stick to the same union I originally joined in the JP ver. Are you a member of a party? Yep, please join mine on April 7th If not, would you like to join one? xxxxx What is your favorite medal? Xion SP ver. and Axel SP ver. medals
-
Official Anguis Union Discussion- NA
Can we ask for members here? Or should I make my own thread?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.2.0
You can easily play this game with little to no knowledge of Japanese. The only part where it's important are the story sections.
- [Quiz] We need more votes!
-
New Anguis Party
I notified Yami.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
If you are talking about the jewel draw, then no.
- Hello!
- Vigamaniac's status update
- Need help! (1/10) downloading; not enough space?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Seems like the new draws have the new Atk Up L
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Kinda AP wasteful. That is 28 AP wasted. If you wanna spend the least amount of AP but don't wanna take forever with doing quest 10 four times + 1 event quest, try Quest 57 two times, then do quest 10 once and then do an event quest. Quest 10 x 4 + event = 20 AP waste; 5 quests total Quest 57 x 2 + Quest 10 x 1 + event = 23 AP waste; 4 quests total
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Pretty much what you said, the only advantage is when rare boss gets way too difficult. Normal boss starts by giving you very little event coins.
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)
Ok here's what I found out about the new event. Doing quest 10 four times and then doing an event quest will spawn the new raid boss. Not 100% sure on this yet but: The first event quest spawns a normal boss whereas the 2nd one spawns it's rare sub-species. This doesn't mean that it does this 100% as I am not sure so far. It could be possible that the 2nd event has a higher chance of spawning the rare boss or that it does it 100% of the time. edit: Doing the 2nd event quest guarantees a Rare raid boss.