Everything posted by Arturo Hueber
- New Union Cross quests, High Score Challenge w/ Mickey & Minnie and Pluto, Plus 2 New Deals
- April XIII Event feat. Vexen B, Returning Avatar Boards, Illus. Kairi Deal (4/13)
-
Anniversary Medal Carnival, Anniversary Events & Campaigns Arriving (4/5)
So, this avatar boards, ¿does they have any necessary skill?
-
Anniversary Medal Carnival, Anniversary Events & Campaigns Arriving (4/5)
So... I can totally ignore the avatar boarss and go for iKairi II ¿? Or should try for Dark Riku¿? Decisions, decisions, decisions¡!
- Maleficent B, Daily Challenge Quests, VIP Upgrade Quests, zero AP (3/27)
- Maleficent B, Daily Challenge Quests, VIP Upgrade Quests, zero AP (3/27)
- Sos for quest 570
-
Show off your avatar!
Here is mine¡! Even tho i am a f2p, because I have no choice, I just achieved lvl285. I really love this Devious maid Avatar¡! Too bad other avatar boards are... the same same. I really don't like the gummi ship pilot suits or the bear suits... ( -_-) Here is mine¡! Even tho i am a f2p, because I have no choice, I just achieved lvl285. I really love this Devious maid Avatar¡! Too bad other avatar boards are... the same same. I really don't like the gummi ship pilot suits or the bear suits... ( -_-)
- Brand new Beauty and the Beast avatars, Proud Mode quests, & Counterpoint Keyblade coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ global
-
Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] now released in Japan; Update notes now available
My¡! Now im gonna kill myself if the new update still unavailable for latinamerica¡! It's so awesome¡!
-
Sos for quest 570
Oh my Dior¡! You used precious jewels to pass that¿?¡! I only used two continues for the Enraged Elk. And feel real bad after that. Now I abused of the current EMC and i'm waiting till tomorrow to buff up my tier 4 iSora, iTerra, KA#2, and just about 5 minutes ago, I've learned that the Marluxia A medal i had stored and neglected it's as OP as my Phil & Herc medal. So I will gp back for my revenge¡!
- How many LATAM players of KHUX¿?
- How many LATAM players of KHUX¿?
- How many LATAM players of KHUX¿?
- How many LATAM players of KHUX¿?
-
Sos for quest 570
Thanks¡! As you said it before, it was a matter of luck about the shared medals you get. This one was so cool because it had the "2nd chance skill" so, apart of the gauge recovery it helped me survive a deadly attack. Now Im only wishing to get more tier 4 and 5 medals to 1turn that camel, the enraged elk and the foremasters fights.
-
How many LATAM players of KHUX¿?
Well, avoiding that little misunderstanding with the language, *How manny of you want Mr. Square-Enix to release the game for latinamerica¿? *How manny of you are progressing with the events being F2P players¿? *How much do you like the game¿? *Wich union you are in¿? *which is your favorite medal¿? -I really reeeeeeeaaally wish they make it available for latam, but it seems complicated, due the unknown reasons of the deactivation of SELATAM. -So far now, my current lvl is 268 and my ranking # is a very decent 1403. My party ranking is a not so decent 329 -I am the active one - and after too much trouble, finlly cleared quest 570. -Im Aruxort from Unicornis union. I am the leader of My party, named "Amos de Llaves" . -My favorite medal is my beloved Woff Sephiroth. Since i started playing the game, I always wanted a Sephi medal. And finally got one. The coolest Sephiroth medal I, ever seen in the game. Too bad I couldn't get another one. X(
- Sos for quest 570
-
Beauty & the Beast HSC, 0 AP, Beginner's Deal (3/17)
All enemies attack¿? Sounds tempting. But if where able to do one more pull, I'd be going for the other Epic Medals Deal. -I want that KA4 or HD Roxas-
- Sos for quest 570
- Sos for quest 570
-
Sos for quest 570
Well at least two DB2 and Minnie helped me survive the second and third camel. Too bad that my Phil & Herc 100%guilted doesn't work with this guys.They are too much for my WoFF Sephi. This was a good line up.I get to endure untill that boss camel got 5 bars. My best KB are Olympia+26 and DR+25 I used 5*KHII KAIRI, 5*YSORA, 5*MINNIE DB2, 6*RAY DB2 and 6*WoFFSephiroth. Lastly, a shared HDSora. Tomorrow I'll be able to do my 3rd pull of the high tier medals. I hope to get a really useful medal, Like an iKairi or some Key Art. Last 2 pulls were kinda lame. No boosted medals but at least i get iTerra, iSora, neoshadow, KHII Black Coat Riku B...
- Sos for quest 570
-
Xaldin's XIII Event, VIP Belle&Beast Medal, Happi Event, Daily Jewel Challenge (3/13 PDT)
Any idea on how to beat in 1 turn quest 9 from the Xaldin event¿? I just can't do it in 1 turn.
- Coliseum Side-Quest, Premium Level-Up Quest, Cupid Avatars