Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joanie

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joanie

  1. Ashley's Song is amazing...
  2. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    The story mode for xenoverse is great, especially with the DLCs.
  3. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I've never talked to another human that was into db. That's quite a few people
  4. Didn't you wanna be on more often earlier today
  5. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    No footage yet. It was in V-Jump, that's all I know.
  6. I dunno. Maybe some game stuff. Nothing musical.
  7. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Baby Vegeta is gonna be DLC for Xenoverse 2! Squeee!
  8. I'm thinking about making parodies or something like that. We'll see.
  9. Joanie replied to EchoFox23*'s profile comment
    What if I don't wanna
  10. You madman! Was it any good?
  11. imo, Zootopia isn't that good. I'd rather have something like Finding Nemo or even Lion King 2.
  12. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    It's great here.
  13. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    At least you aren't on all day like me. I have nothing better to do or anyone else to talk to.
  14. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Even then you're still fairly active.
  15. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    maybe
  16. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    wHen yOu wALk awaY yoU DoNT heAr mE saY "PLEESE O BB DNT GO"
  17. Joanie replied to Solstice's profile comment
    Nit fren
  18. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    Anger and hate are soupreme.
  19. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    I almost wish Hit was there just for the time skip shenanigans. Too bad the whole not failing thing didn't last
  20. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    The driving school episode of dbz. Or the baseball episode of db super. Likeable enough.
  21. Joanie replied to tyriann's topic Random
    o dam
  22. nice choice. I love Gen 5. Do you play Smash?
  23. Favorite Pokemon?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top