Everything posted by ColesKingdom
- Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts III.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Demo Possibilities
-
Destiny Islands
My personal theory for how it gets into the game is Riku and Mickey going there to the door while trying to reach the realm of darkness.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Demo Possibilities
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Demo Possibilities
-
Need advice for my Kingdom Hearts Content on YouTube
Just do what you want. No point if you aren't having fun with it. Good luck with your channel!
-
10 Things I Hope to See In Upcoming Trailers
This is a video I made about some of the things I'm hoping to see in upcoming trailers, I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and opinions about what you'd like to see.
-
Youtube channel art
I am looking to have some new channel art made for my channel and was wondering if anyone here could make any or knew anyone who could. My abilities are pretty lacking so I was hoping to get something more professional looking made.
-
Things You Actually Like About Your Least-Favorite Characters
Until I see Yensid actually do something cool or actually do something to validate his status he will be my least favorite. But he has a beard so I guess that's cool lmao
-
YouTube users list
Recently started Let's Playing KH on my channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzpiIh7yD3ar9ajVx1h2bA?
-
Kairi's battle style
It's hard too imagine her being much different from Aqua but I would hope to see her with more of a balanced style. Regardless I expect that her fighting abilities will be one of the more exciting surprises in KH3. I'm completely expecting her to be awesome from the first moment you see her in action.
-
Hey, I'm Cole
Not truly new here just a new account, I used to be really active on here but haven't been on in about 5 years and couldn't remember any of my old account info. Although I never stopped playing the games I kinda dipped out of the community for a while and am excited to get to know all of you and probably some all over again. If anyone's interested I recently started let's playing KH games on youtube.