Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. Robitussin tho Can’t be talking about that cough syrup in a kids game
  2. It looks like on iTunes, if you pre order it, the preview tracks automatically download. Idk if thats common iTunes knowledge tho as I hardly use it, but I will certainly be enjoying the 10 tracks available.
  3. The day the kh ost drops on streaming is the day my phone will run out of storage
  4. Aah, thanks for the clarification on the number
  5. My big concern is the song count. Advertisements say there’s over 150, but the demo shows each song, including difficulty, as one number So I worry of square pulling a sneaky and there’s only like 50 songs but it’s labeled as over 150 bc of the difficulty levels
  6. I know I said I would wait for the price drop but idk... this demo is really fun World of Darkness is kicking my ass tho
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. I tried one person co op again and my switch went full jet engine
  9. I did one person co op on Sinister Shadows (proud) and didn’t do that bad Got a B rank
  10. Well something happened and I cant play co op with my friend So Ill see if I get around to the single player mode of the demo
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If my base ps4 sounds like a jet engine when playing kh3, I cant imagine how it would run on the switch
  12. I get to play the demo with my friend tomorow We both have never played a rythm game
  13. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hmm. Yes the floor here is made of floor.
  14. cringes in the og music part
  15. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thanks for the bday wishes
  16. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Probably the switch. I need more games for it lol Ive got like 2 games for the switch: FFVII and FFVIII
  17. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Im gonna wait for the price drop Unless they have a pre-order thing that I absolutly cannot resist
  18. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    School And cake Maybe throw in regestering to vote
  19. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    18
  20. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Todays my bday
  21. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Its going
  22. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Mornin
  23. Can confirm that the pic is not low darkness friendly
  24. I finished Heavensward. Heres just a random pic of my WoL flexing

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top