Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Double OKP

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Double OKP

  1. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yes that looks good
  2. 7-8-21 Verse of the Day "See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.” -Isaiah 12:2 NLT
  3. 7-7-21 Verse of the Day “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock." -Matthew 7:24 NLT
  4. Yes that is good
  5. Oh no! Me too! I couldn't stop thinking about it for several days, I think even the whole week
  6. 🤣 Lol that's super funny
  7. 7-6-21 Verse of the Day "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." -Psalms 119:11 NIV
  8. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ah i see guess i never heard of it
  9. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Japanese Star Festival?
  10. oh goodness
  11. 7-5-21 Verse of the Day "For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation." -Psalms 100:5
  12. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy Birthday!! 🥳 🥳
  13. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    When you draw Donald [Duck] when you've NEVER drawn Donald so that as a result you give him a nice BIG ol' head but then you also give him a nice BIG ol' body with additional little TINY hands in comparison to that big body and head you just gave him. AHHHH
  14. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ....w-w- What??
  15. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    D'ACCORD I am not getting over this KHUX ending for the longest time Not until the game where the KHUX crew get to get together 😭 Gosh, just seeing this is breaking my heart here... 😭 Stop Roboloid This made me more sad than happy Honestly Please Nomura Gimme happiness for these poor kids
  16. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Awwwww..... 😆 😄 🙂 🥲 😢 😭 I especially love that Sora and Ephemer one!
  17. 7-4-21 Verse of the Day "For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." -Galatians 5:13
  18. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I miss it SO MUCH 😭😭 I seriously want to be able to play it again I took so many screenshots lol Yeah, ever since the end-of-service was announced, I started drawing my player all the time. It's just so awesome to actually have your very own character in KH
  19. When I first saw that, I was like: "WAIT. What is that????" YES I'm excited! And I see he's gonna continue to KH3 and KHMoM as well!
  20. Hmm...I checked where the transfer data option used to be but it isn't there. I don't think there's a way you can transfer data now :(
  21. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  22. 7-3-21 Verse of the Day "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him." -1 Chronicles 16:11 NLT
  23. i don't know who dat is https://tenor.com/view/sora-sora-kingdom-hearts-kingdom-hearts-kingdom-hearts2-funny-gif-19630822
  24. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    AHHHHHHH AHHHHH The greatest mistake about deciding to rewatch Back Cover When the scene where Ephemer appears, my heart...... Oh gosh

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top