Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

avatarriphunterparadox95#0

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by avatarriphunterparadox95#0

  1. I would love to hear about the KH Animated TV show announcement for this years D23 I hope
  2. I still have hope for our kingdom hearts
  3. https://youtu.be/HnWoNKz_-C0 you guys are going to like this
  4. I believe it'll be a both Animated/Live Action like Who Framed Roger Rabbit for Kingdom Hearts for it and it's already been shown all over including Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers so I we need to keep an eye on those rumors for sure
  5. What about Jiminy will he still be a part of it along with his Journal for that show as well even though he can be the narrator of it as well just like he did for Pinocchio
  6. I found a few of those videos for you guys so I thought you can either (video #1, video #2, video #3, and/or video #4) so you guys might understand about it as well. FYI I would love to see that show come into action
  7. I always want to see this KH Disney+ TV Series in action after 20 years of Kingdom Hearts video games
  8. If Amphibia is going to be a part of Kingdom Hearts I would use Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Axel, Roxas, Xion, some of the other keyblade wielders, and Saix (as themselves) before Amphibia in LA (Los Angeles) they will be able to help The Boonchuys, IT Girls, Molly Jo, Dr. Jan, Terri, Humphry Westwood, and some elder women from the Thai Temple to fight against Mr. X and the FBI and so The Planters and Frobo escape from the FBI compound then bring The Planters, Frobo, and Anne and help them open the portal back to Amphibia then have to help Anne Boonchuy, The Planters, Sasha Waybright, Captain Grime, and The Wartwood Resistance to fight against King Andrias, his robot army and The Core (and bring Marcy Wu back to her old self) then help them bring those girls back home and bring everything back in balance Los Angeles Amphibia (1) maybe mix with those two different worlds merge together. What would you guys think about it?
  9. If Amphibia is going to be a part of Kingdom Hearts I would use Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Axel, Roxas, Xion, some of the other keyblade wielders, and Saix (as themselves) before Amphibia in LA (Los Angeles) they will be able to help The Boonchuys, IT Girls, Molly Jo, Dr. Jan, Terri, Humphry Westwood, and some elder women from the Thai Temple to fight against Mr. X and the FBI and so The Planters and Frobo escape from the FBI compound then bring The Planters, Frobo, and Anne and help them open the portal back to Amphibia then have to help Anne Boonchuy, The Planters, Sasha Waybright, Captain Grime, and The Wartwood Resistance to fight against King Andrias, his robot army and The Core (and bring Marcy Wu back to her old self) then help them bring those girls back home and bring everything back in balance Los Angeles Amphibia (1) maybe mix with those two different worlds merge together. What would you guys think about it?
  10. I am really into both Raya and Kingdom Hearts at the same time.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top