October 6, 201610 yr Author I thought there were only five episodes? The Ultimate Collector's Edition of the game will include a special sixth episode focusing on the character Lunafreya Nox Fleuret.
October 6, 201610 yr So ep 6 isn't going to be deleted scenes like we thought. Its a Luna episode on a side note I really wish they'd get the englsih VA to do these to. As I don't mind the jap vas but im going to be watching the English version and prefer those voices
October 6, 201610 yr The Ultimate Collector's Edition of the game will include a special sixth episode focusing on the character Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. In that case, they can go straight to hell.
October 6, 201610 yr Author In that case, they can go straight to hell. It will be available unofficial online. Edited October 6, 201610 yr by kingdomhearts4
October 6, 201610 yr In that case, they can go straight to hell. *coughs* you didn't hear this from me but there are many possible ways to watch this online. Not that I claim to know about them, just sayin'
October 6, 201610 yr YES. Some development on Luna. She was a blunt piece of wood in the movie so hopefully the anime fixes that.
October 6, 201610 yr *coughs* you didn't hear this from me but there are many possible ways to watch this online. Not that I claim to know about them, just sayin' Duh. Doesn't change the fact that I'd still like to have it.
Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV – Episode 6 "Teaser Trailer"