Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

I need Artists, Writers and or aspiring get Creators.

Hey guys Aqua here, I was wondering if anyone was interested in working with me for future projects? These projects will be story driven different things, like webcomics, visual novels or even story driven app games. If you're interested, please comment below. I mainly need artists as I will be doing the story, although if you feel like you have a talent that could help out please say below. Also sadly I cannot pay you guys money for this, although it will pay greatly in the form of experience and it'll be great for a résumé.

Feel free to show a sample of your work.

Hmm, well I'm not sure yet if I want to commit, I do have my own major project, but this does intrigue me at least for the help with experience.

That's perfectly fine! I'm very laid back, so if you're busy with something that's fine. I'm not going to expect you to sell your soul or anything, so you're good! We all have our things we have to do. I'd love to have you on board.

Alright, just let me know if you want me to draw up something.

Alright. Right now I'm gonna see who else will join the team, so I'll let you know. Right now I got another person who is a coder, which is great.

What kind of artwork do you need?  I would love to participate as an artist, though, like many others, I may not have a tremendous amount of time to dedicate to a project.  Did you want sketches, or digital art, or something else?  I can do both, but I'm curious what you're looking for.

Most of my drawings aren't pictured online, but I can find a way to get my work together to show you.

Hey guys Aqua here, I was wondering if anyone was interested in working with me for future projects? These projects will be story driven different things, like webcomics, visual novels or even story driven app games. If you're interested, please comment below. I mainly need artists as I will be doing the story, although if you feel like you have a talent that could help out please say below. Also sadly I cannot pay you guys money for this, although it will pay greatly in the form of experience and it'll be great for a résumé.

Feel free to show a sample of your work.

I can't draw but I can write you a great story. I'll happily help you out.