Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

TV GAME OF THRONES Season 7 Official Trailer (2017) TV Show HD

Why? loool

I can only imagine how much she freaked out over Game of Thrones to you.

Hmm, myself, I just never got into it. I love fantasy, but the innapropriate scenes are just really too much. Don't get me wrong, a show can have it but not for the sake of just lol boobs. It's like putting salt on a meal. Sprinkle a little bit of salt and it tastes perfect. If you put too much, it tastes bad. Game of Thrones poured the whole damn container.

I can only imagine how much she freaked out over Game of Thrones to you.

Hmm, myself, I just never got into it. I love fantasy, but the innapropriate scenes are just really too much. Don't get me wrong, a show can have it but not for the sake of just lol boobs. It's like putting salt on a meal. Sprinkle a little bit of salt and it tastes perfect. If you put too much, it tastes bad. Game of Thrones poured the whole damn container.

She fangirls a little bit over the phone but nothing too bad. She's passionate about a series just like how I'm passionate with Kingdom Hearts so no problems.

We play PS4 together once in awhile and stuff it's usually very risky becoming friends with your ex but I guess I caught lightning in a bottle with my situation. She's probably one of the coolest female Gamers I've meet.

It would have been such a shame to not be friends anymore even though the whole dating thing didn't work out too well.