Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Renegades' Legacy (RP)

Miami, Florida: Year 2030 - Irene-Annakiss Universe

Walking across the grassy terrain that would be near a busy street, a green-haired boy with a black cap held a red suitcase rolling along with him. He seemed to be whistling rather joyfully, not having a care in the world. In the back pocket of his blue jeans was a piece of paper that could be barely visible.

"Are you still set on this Darling? We're still rather close to your home." A voice said in his head.

"Of course! We're still going, aren't we? I'm dead set on it!" He responded clearly.

"Alright Darling. I trust on this decision." The voice replied to him.

The boy continued walking, heading off on his grand quest. To change his life from normal...

To bizarre.

Not too far, a young man dressed formally was leaning on a handrail, looking out at the city. He enjoyed it's peace and tranquility and found it's many attractions and locations fascinating. Unfortunately, it didn't have many places related to science, and he did feel lonely at times. Now happened to be one of them.

He turned around and observed the street he was in, not finding anything out of ordinary. The lad desired a friend or at least someone to talk to, and he hadn't found anyone ideal yet during his travels. He kept musing on his situation until he laid eyes on a whistling, green-haired boy.

"He seems very jolly today", the young man thought, mildly taken by surprise by such enthusiasm. He found it nice, but, while staring, he also felt a strange sensation. The young man could go talk to him, but he didn't want to be percieved as a mugger, or a stalker. He was also concerned about the "partner" he has. For now, he would keep an eye on him, and make sure he didn't appear weird or suspicious.

~Satchel Haji~

"Dad..." Satchel never found anything his dad did embarrassing- if anything, he was glad his father was willing to be himself even when surrounded by people who thought what he did was pathetic. Satchel was just happy to see his dad sitting under the Purple Crape Myrtle he planted when Satchel was born, tending to it as he always does when he's home- which is rare. His father had neat brown hair, always kept in shape as if he was born with metal hair, usually with a business suit on. Today however, he was wearing his casual blue jeans and button-up.

"Hey there Satchel, heading out?" His father always spoke with a soft voice- but Satchel could never tell if it was due to him constantly having a headache, or just his personality. "Grab some cereal before you come back, we don't really feel like cooking tomorrow."

"Okay, you'll still be here when I come back?"

"Of course."

Satchel picked on his dad quite a bit for leaving without notice- his job, whatever it may be, required him to travel often, and sometimes he wouldn't return for months. All Satchel knew is that he sometimes had meetings in offices, and other times worked in the fields.

Regardless, Satchel grabbed his bike, and started towards the mall complex. A figure appeared beside him, expressing a face reflecting doubt.

"What? He'll probably be around for the rest of the week at least."

At the front of the mall, stepping in some dog poo was a slightly very annoyed tall man with a cigarette in his mouth, he wiped the cigarette on his other shoe and then proceeded to burn the dog poo he stepped on with the cigarette fire, leaving the fire to burn behind him, not caring how big it would get nor who would get themselves involved with it, he left the scenery mearly saying "...Tch, f***, friggin dog s***, got on my sneakers, now i'll have to wash it all off from them, even when the other one's not dirty...wait, did i just leave behind a cigarette fire to burn? s***! s***, s***, s***!!!! got to put it out before someone knows i left it there, s***!!!! ...no one's watching...right...BON JOVI!!!!" shouted out the man, as he then somehow seemed to turn back time, like the cigarette fire never even existed and no one had noticed thank god for him, however, the cigarette fire was now different then it was before, instead of burning fire on the dog poo, it looks as though he somehow made both the poo itself and the fire that was spewing on it moments ago change into a small miniature statue resembling a goddess, the coloured of the poo turned stone gray to fit the mold of the mini statue, as the man walked away lastly saying the words "...Fuwah! got to be careful next time, don't want no one noticing the main man..." said the man, as he then left the front of the mall.

(This is the song that plays when Yamifudo Asakura uses his Stand Bon Jovi to manipulate organic/inorganic matter-https://youtu.be/D5O_W8yDig4?list=PLP0kESADYKNA4HLyruH7sldzJyvGyzSyE.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

As the boy kept walking along the sidewalk, he saw that he was coming close to the end. Buildings and houses soon got closer as he continued walking. A grin of joy took over the boy's mouth as he knew his dream journey was just starting.

"Looks like we made it! Wow, it looks so cool! I can't wait to get started! Oh! We've got money right?" He asked, seemingly talking to himself.

"Affirmative" The voice replied.

"Alright! Heh. Then let's find a place to crash for a bit. There might a hotel around here." He said as he kept strolling along.

Suddenly, the man from before bumped into the boy by accident but proceeded to shout out towards him "OI! watch it!! you little s***", as the man finished shouting, he went about his business, leaving the boy behind to rot, as the case were.

Suddenly, the man from before bumped into the boy by accident but proceeded to shout out towards him "OI! watch it!! you little s***", as the man finished shouting, he went about his business, leaving the boy behind to rot, as the case were.

The boy looked back at the man. "Yeesh. Hey buddy!" The boy called back. "Take a little tip and be sure to buy some soap! Cause you got a dirty mouth to clean up!" He then went about his own business. "Gimme a break." He said under his breath. "I forgot those kind of people exist."

"...HUUUH? what was that!? you little...PUNK!!!! BON JOVI!!!!" suddenly, the man looked back towards the boy before making a dramatic pose, waving his arms about in the opposite directions, looking like he was praying to a god whilst standing up before also suddenly, a nearby fire hydrant was turned into a giant snake like hose spewing fire from it, intending to catch the boy on fire before the man quickly replied whilst holding his face oddly upon realising something "S-*-*-*! s***!! i brought out the main man!!!" said the man, as the fire seemed like it was about to hit the boy.

(This song plays as Yamifudo accidentally uses his Stand in a fit of rage to attack Jorugo-https://youtu.be/yzHv-x3-gQE?list=PLP0kESADYKNA4HLyruH7sldzJyvGyzSyE.).

~Satchel Haji~

"Oh jeez...." Upon reaching the mall, he found himself happening upon two people who seemed to have been in some sort of fight- but he elected to ignore it initially. Probably father and son arguing about something silly- that is, that's what he thought until the older man pulled out a figure behind him.

"He has one too?" Satchel, knowing full well what a Stand was, chose to keep an eye on the battle, but act as if he didn't care, as to make sure no one could guess that he could also see Stands, meaning he has one. He instead decided to chat with a boy who also seemed to be watching the battle- or at least the kid. The boy was dressed somewhat heavily for someone who lived in one of the hottest cities in Florida- but maybe that was just his style. Satchel, having difficulty coming up with a reason to bring up conversation with him, walked over to the railing where the city could be seen.

"Wow, I've been here a lot, but never noticed how much of the city you could see from here, it sure is a sight, isn't it?" He spoke to the boy, unsure if he was listening or not. He turned back and leaned against the railing, looking again at the ongoing scene with the older man and a kid.

"What's all that yelling about?" He asked the boy, who now was positioned next to him,

"Eh!?" The boy quickly turned around and witnessed the man's unusual movements. The boy's expression was particularly surprised as he witnessed a fire hydrant turning into a giant hose. What the hell is that??

He ducked as soon as he saw the fire coming towards him. "I'm sensing energy from that man and the hose. He has a Stand partner Darling."

"Another Stand User? Already? Dang!" As soon as the fire died out, the green haired boy stood up. He straightened his hat and checked his back pocket and suitcase, making sure nothing was burned. "When grandpa said Stand possessors attract other Stand possessors, he wasn't kidding around." The boy commented to himself. He then looked at the man not with anger, but now...slight interest. He grabbed on to his suitcase once again. "Wanna go check him out?"

"My curiosity peaks. Go on."

The boy then started walking towards the man calmly, bringing his suitcase along with him. "Could you call off your flamethrower? It's hot enough out here to get a sunburn." He said aloud.

"...S-Shaddup! i do whatever the hell i want to! what!? you looking down on me from above just because your a small person!? huh!? HUH!?!? i've had enough of this s***! kill him my main man!!!! BON JOVI!!!!" the Stand finally appeared in physical form and had used the hat it was wearing to suck up all the fire from inside the empty hose into the hat and then spew it back out at both the boy and his own Stand 10x times fold, the man lastly says "WE are THE winners!" said the man, making a dramatic pose and forming his hands into a heart shape.

(Yamifudo attacks Jorugo head on with his Stand-https://youtu.be/FVv87koTqws?list=PLP0kESADYKNA4HLyruH7sldzJyvGyzSyE.).

The boy remained calm and simply stepped off the sidewalk where the fire was spewing, evading it. Though he could still feel the heat. It was already making him sweat a bit. "I'm telling you, if you burn my hat, you're in for a thrill of pain here! Could you just cool off please!?" He yelled with a strict tone in his voice.

"...Tch, i don't have time for this, fine, you win this round kid but your in for a world of hurt if we should ever meet any next time from this point forwards, pray that never happens! oui!!" said the man, as he used the powers of his Stand to reverse all the damage that was done and turn everything into lush, green squares full of grass before leaving, letting the boy be to his own devices.

(https://youtu.be/w0cBV8E9yaA?list=PLP0kESADYKNA4HLyruH7sldzJyvGyzSyE.).

As the young man discreetly observed the enthusiastic boy's scuffle with a temperamental man, he listened to another person, who proceeded to ask him about the sight and the dilemma he was looking at. "It really is a great view," he replied, taking a glance at the one who asked him, a black and blue haired boy, before returning to the man and the boy.

"As for them, I'm not sure. Maybe they bumped into each other, or that guy just-" the lad was unable to finish his sentence when he saw something very, very unusual. Only now he noticed the man having a figure behind him, and a nearby hydrant replaced with a snake spewing fire from it's mouth, which was then multiplied by the figure, the kid casually dodging and the posing from the man only adding to the weirdness. "W-What the hell was that?!" the young man asked, bewildered by the scene. He glanced around the block, and found that no one was really aware of or looking at the event, to add to his confusion.

"And why isn't anyone reacting to this?" He said a bit more calmly, now fully turning around to face the boy next to him, hoping to get some clarification as to this recent event.

~Satchel Haji~

"Huh?" Satchel said unconsciously upon finding out that the boy next to him could see the figure- but not know what the figure was. "You... you can see that?" He asked for clarification, but already knew the answer. He brought out his own Stand just enough for the person next to him could see.

"Can... you see mine?" He let his Stand reach out his arm towards the boy to see if he could get a reaction.

"It's okay- this is a Stand- it's called that because they stand beside us. I learned that two years ago when mine first showed up. I'm not sure who told me that- the memory is distant- but I remember that he said to be careful who I show him too. If you can see him, then that means you have one as well- or at least, you're developing one." Satchel gave himself a moment to breath, and then continued.

"Mine's name is Unknown From Me, but it's easier to just call him Unknown."

The young man was surprised, mouth slightly agape when a similar figure appeared behind his acquaitance, it reaching out to him with it's arm. "I can see it...", he answered, still trying to make sense of what happened and digesting the information the other boy gave to him. It appears that his "partner" could be one of the Stands that the boy explained, and that he can see others thanks to his "partner"s presence.

He blinked quickly and recomposed himself. "So that's what you and that man have. It could also be what my partner is...", He concluded, before another thought crossed his mind. He had to entirely make sure he wasn't going crazy or that what the boy said was true, and he didn't have any other ideas at the moment.

"I think I have one. I'll show it to you to make sure,  but umm... Wait, I never got your name!", he announced. The young man awaited a nod from the blue-haired boy. Then again, this WAS the first person he could show them his "partner" to without them getting confused or scared, after all...

~Satchel Haji~

"My name?" Satchel did a short bow to his neighbor, and looked up. "I'm Satchel. I've lived here basically all my life, and I've only ever met one other Stand user. Surprising that today I meet three." He took a step back, giving his friend some space.

"You don't have to show me yours, if you don't want to. Most of the time, it's probably a better idea to keep them hidden to yourself. You never know who could have ill intentions. I showed you mine just to help you understand that you weren't alone, but I didn't tell you what mine can do. Keep the ability a secret- to everyone!"

"Alright then." The young man replied, relieved he didn't need to show his Stand just yet. He then looked back towards the street and was surprised to find the green-haired boy gone. He then quickly wrote something on a small piece of paper he hid on his pocket and gave it to Satchel. "Sorry for cutting the conversation short, but I have to go. Name's Daisuke, by the way. I'm giving you this so we can keep in touch." ,He explained, now starting to walk away from Satchel and into the group of big buildings ahead. 

"Later, hopefully!", Daisuke exclaimed, as he got farther from the handrail. The new knowledge he gained is critical, he should advantage of it in any way possible. A new world has opened up to Daisuke, and he was determined to learn everything about Stands and their abilities.