Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Lists of Potential Members for the True Organization XIII/13 Seekers of Darkness.

Name your potential ideas for the members that could very well be the real Organization XIII all together, here is mine:

I-Master Xehanort.

II-Young Xehanort.

III-"Ansem", the Seeker of Darkness.

IV-Xemnas.

V-Xigbar/Braig.

VI-Saix/Isa.

VII-Terra-Xehanort.

VIII-Terranort.

IX-Adult Xehanort.

X-Female Xehanort.

XI-Vanitas/Vanitas' Remnant.

XII-Sora-Xehanort.

XIII-Xehanort's Guardian.

(

Terra-Xehanort is Xehanort after he took over Terra's body but before he became Ansem the Wise's apprentice.

Terranort is Terra-Xehanort after having adjusted to being Ansem the Wise's apprentice.

Adult Xehanort is Master Xehanort during his younger years, for example, his 30's or 40's before he became an elderly old man.

Female Xehanort is a parallel universe version of Young Xehanort.

Vanitas or his Remnant could very well be a possible addition to Xehanort's new Organization XIII.

Sora-Xehanort is a copy of the original Sora that Xehanort had created after the events of Dream Drop Distance since he could not obtain the original Sora.

Xehanort's Guardian could make up the missing number 13 within the ranks.

)

Other possible candidates could be Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord or their somebodies, explaining why they didn't appear when the original Organization XIII was resurrected, a possible theory.

What are everyone else's ideas and opinions?

Sweet list! Well, we already know almost half of the members that will comprise the true Organization, so to me, the remaining ones will probably be:

• Terranort: Terra's possessed body, and I think that he will be the one of the Wayfinder Trio that will end up being saved last, with a confrontation against the Lingering Will, a rematch that's been a decade in the making!
  • Vanitas: If we are to believe that the Unversed will be in this game, then Vanitas is a dead giveaway, since they only come from him, due to his negativity! That, and because we might have gotten a slight hint in DDD when he appeared alongside Young Xehanort in La Cite De Cloches. And well, since he's Ven's other half, when Ven awakes, then by logic, Vanitas should awake as well.
  • Repliku: The Riku Replica, who only wanted to be his own self, and not be the shadow of his real counterpart. I'm sure Xehanort would exploit that desire within Repliku of wanting to be his own person enough that he would give the poor guy hollow promises of making him whole if he helps to form the X-Blade!
  • Luxord: Since he's the gambler of fate, and he has his hand on time manipulating powers, odds are that he'll be around, and if the chess piece of dice in the E3 2015 trailer is anything to go by, then he'll most likely be within the ranks of the new Organization! He was always loyal, so I'm sure Xehanort knew that he could be trusted.
  • Middle Aged Xehanort: Since we already have a young and old version, it only makes sense to have a middle aged version of him too!
  • Demyx: This dude is supposedly a wimp, but his sudden personality change when fighting him in Hollow Bastion makes it clear to me that there's more to Demyx than meets the eye! That and he was a scout for the original Organization and was good sneaking around, so odds are that the new Organization could use him to be their eyes on the field to monitor Sora's actions, ya know?
  • Marluxia: We saw his Lesser Nobodies in the Kingdom of Corona, and there's a good chance he might appear! Even though he was a traitor, I did a theory here once in which I proposed that Marluxia being a traitor was only a farce, and he was really just in Castle Oblivion to see which members would be worthy of Xehanort's ambitions, and to test Sora to see if he'd be a worthy vessel. If that turns out to be the case, then yeah, Marluxia could possibly be a Seeker!

But yeah, that's my two cents on the topic!

personally i wonder if ansem the wise might be one, an indication that someone has part of xehanort in them seem to be the yellow eye and pointy ears which he has, perhaps that influenced him down a dark path

beyond that im not sure, im convinced vanitas might be one and terra-xehanort, of course if both x-t and xemnas are part of the organization i suppose both braig and xigbar and isa and saix could be as well

Edited by ocean's rage

So, it was splitting version of Xehanort, himself throughout the entire world and they created the incarnation of Xehanort as Ressurection, which is became the Real Organization XIII as the 13 Seekers of Darkness.

So, here's how the members of the Real Organization XIII:

1.) Master Xehanort (as Future Self)

2.) Lord Xemnas (as Terranort's Heartless)

3.) Lord Ansem (as Terranort's Nobodies)

4.) Braig (as Xigbar)

5.)

6.)

7.) Isa (as saïx)

8.)

9.)

10.)

11.)

12.) Young Xehanort (as his Past self)

13.)

Because the legend is true! In the past, Master Xehanort must be take over Terra's heart, mind and body and he became Terranort! But, unfortunately, Terranort must be splitting up into 2 separated persons: Xehanort's Heartless named Lord Ansem and Xehanort's Nobodies named Lord Xemnas. So, it was Xehanort, who had created the time portal for the whole time.

Right?

So, it was splitting version of Xehanort, himself throughout the entire world and they created the incarnation of Xehanort as Ressurection, which is became the Real Organization XIII as the 13 Seekers of Darkness.

So, here's how the members of the Real Organization XIII:

1.) Master Xehanort (as Future Self)

2.) Lord Xemnas (as Terranort's Heartless)

3.) Lord Ansem (as Terranort's Nobodies)

4.) Braig (as Xigbar)

5.)

6.)

7.) Isa (as saïx)

8.)

9.)

10.)

11.)

12.) Young Xehanort (as his Past self)

13.)

Because the legend is true! In the past, Master Xehanort must be take over Terra's heart, mind and body and he became Terranort! But, unfortunately, Terranort must be splitting up into 2 separated persons: Xehanort's Heartless named Lord Ansem and Xehanort's Nobodies named Lord Xemnas. So, it was Xehanort, who had created the time portal for the whole time.

Right?

Uh, but we basically know all of this and you said lord "Ansem" was the leader of the Nobodies and lord Xemnas was the leader of the Heartless when it is vice versa or was that intentional?

I actualy have my doubts if Marluxia will be a Darkness in KH3 he can be a good guy we will get a whole story of him in KHx.

For the female Xehanort just replcae her with Larxenne.

As for Xehano'ts Guardian I think it will be Final Boss Xion. Let's make this more interesting :).