Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xTheOnlyProdigyx

Kingdom Hearts MOVIE to release after Kingdom Hearts 3? - Discussion

Hey guys! A viewer in one of my streams requested that I do this video and I thought the topic had enough backstory behind to make a video about, so here I am! This is a video about a Kingdom Hearts 3 Movie possibly happening after the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. Watch the video and tell me what you guys think? If you enjoyed I would love it if you could possibly Share the video and Subscribe as well since I'm only a little less than 40 Subs away from 1,000. 

Let me know your thoughts under this post and hope you have a great day! ^_^

NEVER!

- You can't do multiple worlds in a 2 hour Movie without conciving the movie audience and most importantly the critics ''why can't this all take place in one world'' 

- They have to make the Keyblade less video gamey in the movie and write reasons why it exist

and etc

I want a Television series:)

But game movies suck because they never tried and are cash grabs there are atleast enjoyables among them like the latest Tomb Raider movie which biggest issue was the cliches in the plot and QUESTIONABLE changes to the source material and more.

Castlevania is the only critical liked adaptation in existence.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6517102/