Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

I made a Halloween Wreath!

I've been in a Halloween mood since like June (it's my favourite holiday) and decided I wanted to start making some decorations since we only have a few crochet pumpkins that I made last year. So I tried my hand at making a wreath, and I think it turned out well. Thoughts?

post-74155-0-21195300-1535978350_thumb.jpg

It looks pretty impressive.  Are you planning on adding some lights to it?  That maybe a bad idea.  I just suggested the lights since they could mimic the yellow eyes of the Heartless but good luck finding lights that are that small and incorporating them into the wreath.  Is that possible?

It looks pretty impressive.  Are you planning on adding some lights to it?  That maybe a bad idea.  I just suggested the lights since they could mimic the yellow eyes of the Heartless but good luck finding lights that are that small and incorporating them into the wreath.  Is that possible?

I could do lights, I suppose. It shouldn't be too difficult. It's not really a Kingdom Hearts theme, though. Just a halloween wreath.

That's pretty cool! I take it since Halloween is your favorite holiday, you'll get to decorating your house with Halloween decor? :)

Oh, absolutely! I've got some other ideas on what to make. Plus I've got a few people who asked me to make wreaths for them, so I've got quite a bit of crocheting to do.

Oh, absolutely! I've got some other ideas on what to make. Plus I've got a few people who asked me to make wreaths for them, so I've got quite a bit of crocheting to do.

That's pretty awesome, I hope that you enjoy yourself, man! Are you also planning to have some Jack Skellington or Halloween Town Sora, Donald and Goofy around the house? :3

That's pretty awesome, I hope that you enjoy yourself, man! Are you also planning to have some Jack Skellington or Halloween Town Sora, Donald and Goofy around the house? :3

Thought about it. If I can figure out how to make them I'll definitely give it a try. I would buy some but I don't exactly have a high paying job, which is why all our decorations are hand-made. :P

Edited by Allwil13

Thought about it. If I can figure out how to make them I'll definitely give it a try. I would buy some but I don't exactly have a high paying job, which is why all our decorations are hand-made. :P

Ohhh, I see! I think it'd be pretty cool if you had something hand-made that would be KH themed from Halloween Town!