Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
BaeWulf95

Additional Symbolism in Box Art

MAybe sometimes a cat is just a cat "schuckles" no of course there is a deep meaning behind that the questions is what?

I think that's his own cat Deshi, it was mentioned ages ago about how he loves cats and planned to incorporate one of his cats as a motif in the game.

where was that mentioned?

MAybe sometimes a cat is just a cat "schuckles" no of course there is a deep meaning behind that the questions is what?

where was that mentioned?

This was what I was referring to: http://kh13.com/news/interview-with-tetsuya-nomura-about-his-cats-kingdom-hearts-iii-to-feature-an-element-based-on-“deshi”-the-cat

Then again you could be right and it could just be included because he likes cats haha.

Yeah, it seems more likely that it's just a little not at the fact that Nomura likes cats, and not really have any significance. Unless, of course, that cat is really the last Xehanort, or even Luxu, or the Master of Masters.

Yeah, it seems more likely that it's just a little not at the fact that Nomura likes cats, and not really have any significance. Unless, of course, that cat is really the last Xehanort, or even Luxu, or the Master of Masters.

I'd laugh so hard if the Master of Masters just turned out to be watching everyone as a cat xD Or is one O-o