Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Young_Master_Eraqueez

Other Than Kingdom Hearts, What Video Game Series Would You Like To See Get An Animated Adaptation?

Other Than Kingdom Hearts, What Video Game Series Would You Like To See Get An Animated Adaptation?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Other Than Kingdom Hearts, What Video Game Series Would You Like To See Get An Animated Adaptation?

• Xenoblade
    • Ratchet & Clank
    • Jak And Daxter
    • NieR
    • Parappa
    • God Of War
    • Insomniac's Spider Man
    • Dragon Quest
    • Star Fox
    • Uncharted
    • Final Fantasy (other than Last Order)
    • Smash Bros
    • Another? Share below!

I would love to see smash as an animated adaptation. I feel the point of this title is to have fun watching your favorite childhood characters fight against each other and story was not the big focus. Maybe they can give us some different perspectives with some popular characters of sorts...I don't know, just make it fun! LOL

Ooh, a Nier anime could be cool! Though I'm not sure how well it'd work... both Nier and Nier Automata kind of feel like they have to be games in order to properly work (unless the people who adapt it were willing to put in LOTS of effort in order to make it work).

Actually, I'd really like to see The World Ends With You animated. And Persona 2.

I'd love to see Xenoblade Chronicles 1 get an anime adaptation, or a mini series or manga. It could easily adapt to any format, the only problem would be the details to the characters which there is a lot. But it's not impossible for it to still happen. Besides it'd be freaking awesome to see Xord in all of his glory XD

I would like to see both Sly Cooper and Cuphead get adapted into animated tv shows.  I think that they would both work really well as cartoons since Sly Cooper presents itself as a cartoon, and Cuphead is inspired by old cartoons (in fact, it pretty much already is a cartoon).  Neither have to follow the events of their games.  In fact, I don't think that they should, except for maybe one or two story arcs.

Edited by Dagesh Lene